affane.co.uk Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend affane.co.uk

Popular Questions:

How can I contact affane.co.uk?

Tell us how affane.co.uk made you happy

"So i've order an evening dress and i paid for fast delivery, the dress come to me after one month, very disappointed, the product very low quality nothing to do with the dress on the link presentation, different colour and quality textile very low, i try hardly to return, i submited my return request noone from the company reply back to have the chance to return plus to get the dress i pay initial for fast delivery 21.pound for shipping, when finalyy the dress arrive i 've been ask from Royal Mail to pay another 21 pounds to get my parcel , all this happens about 35 days ago i'm still waiting that someone get back to me, i text via what's up and i've got a finally answer that the dress it's ok, i would like to addd a pictures with the dress on affane site and the dress that i recive, very disappointed, in total i spent 140 ponds for something that i really don't like i can't wear, i don't recommend this company absolutely"
Are you affane.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My experience with affane it was very bad, i got the low quality product tottaly different from the presentation to reality, i couldn't wear that dress horrible colour and textile, enough expensive i ask with few email gently for the return, i submited my request and noone reply back"
"ive ordered from affane for almost 4 years now and each time ive been amazed by the quality of the products."
"I was looking for an affordable wedding gown for a photo shoot and I'm so happy I found this website!Gown is so beautiful, when it arrived I was literally speechless by how intricate the design was. The material is a very nice soft chiffon which flowed so elegantly as I walked, and the dress fit perfectly accurate to size. The fact that this had prime shipping available made it even better, I got the dress in perfect timing, and this is by far the smartest dress purchase I've ever made. I love this gown so much and I look forward to wearing it real soon :)"
"I ordered my dress in a size 6 and it fit reasonably well. I love my dress the style is beautiful. I would definitely recommend this website."
affane.co.uk is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews