Affane Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Affane

How would you rate Affane ?

(optional)

12 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Anjelica Gassaway

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Affane in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Anjelica Gassaway
Verified Reviewer
"I purchased the gown on April 1st and I received it yesterday, all I can say is oh my god, this gown was purchased for my mother for her and my fathers 35th wedding anniversary where they'll be renewing their vows, all I can say is my mommy is definitely going to look like the queen she is thanks to Miss Rose and Beauty Bridal. I'll definitely order from affane again"
Lanell Grunewald
Unverified Reviewer
"I love my dress! I ordered custom sizing and I couldn’t be happier. The seller was prompt and communicated well with me. The dress was very affordable and will look stunning with the detailed beading on my wedding day!"
Bernarda Soderquist
Unverified Reviewer
"I am so in love with my dress! I'm so happy and excited to wear it for my new husband! Thank you Lord for this blessing!! AMEN!"
"Best wedding dressing in the planet! I personally picked this one for my wife. Fits perfectly on her body. Very affordable."
"I wish I, like so many others "it seems," could post a positive review, but that's not how it worked out for me. Unless they get it right to begin with, you're screwed. My dress was not made well. I was told to have it fixed locally. I asked if they would cover the cost of the adjustments. No. Refund a percentage? No (initially), and then "we can do $15 if you want"-- that's exactly what was written. Ordering online is a risky business. The dresses they advertise are NOT dresses they've made. They are dresses made by real designers that they attempt to DUPLICATE for you. Understand and beware. If you do understand, and still want to take the risk, I hope your risk pays off. In my case, it did not, so I have a dress I can't wear and have to spend more money to find one that I CAN wear to the event. Regrets."
"Just love this dress is so beautiful....This is a very successful online shopping experience for me..."
"Great quality and timely delivery.I am very pleased with the color..."
"Dress is very made very nice. Good quality of materials. Dress same as in photo. I will definitely be using them again."
"I bought a dress for our granddaughters wedding. It arrived sooner than I expected and was gorgeous. The color and fit was perfect. I received so many compliments that day and was a walking advertisement for Affane! We have two more weddings coming up and will be a repeat customer!"
Chloe Montezz
Unverified Reviewer
"Great quality! Highly satisfied with my purchase. Fast processing and shipping. I will definitely come back for another dress in the future!"
Sandra Cescut
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered a couple bridesmaid dresses from Affane. I am pleased with the quality of the fabric and sewing."
Danielle Herrin
Unverified Reviewer
"I purchased a wedding dress and was amazed with the quality of the dress. I received in within 3 weeks. thank you!!"
Affane is rated 4.67 based on 12 reviews