Affect Energy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Affect Energy

Tell us how Affect Energy made you happy

"I changed my energy supplier recently from SSE to Affect Energy. The changeover was so easy and my energy costs are lower and fixed for 18 months now. Previously, I regularly supplied on-line meter readings to SSE. They always ignored these readings and always gave me an estimated reading. I was not happy with this and when they told me their costs were rising I changed. Affect send me a reminder to supply my readings on the fist day of every month; a few days later they give me a clear statement and always supply the meter readings I had supplied. Not only this, but they give a statement for every month since the contract was given. I will research 'other' companies when my current contract ends but I hope Affect will be still competitive and I will not need to change from them!"
Are you Affect Energy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Affect Energy is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access