Air Concept Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Air Concept Solutions
Telephone
Read Air Concept Solutions Reviews

Tell us how Air Concept Solutions made you happy
Beyond happy with the after hours service call from Air Concept Solutions. Their knowledgeable, fast and friendly service and reasonable prices were above my expectations. We highly recommend Air concept for any air conditioning work.
I had a completely new air split system installed by Air Concepts. They had to move it to a new location, complete new ductwork, re-piped drainage, new wiring along with new attic insulation. The bid included fixing energy leaks (doors, fireplace windows etc.). Workers were on time, professional, courteous. I use oxygen and they provided a window unit while work was being completed/ above and beyond since our air was out for a week before work could start. Berkeley electric did energy audit before/after which showed a 50%+ improvement and BEC representative said was the most improvement he had ever seen.
I highly recommend Air concept for any air conditioning work . You may find their equal by you will not find their better
Pierre L
Goose Creek SC
EXCELLENT AND SUPERIOR SERVICE!!!!!! Mike and Co. Air Concept Solutions replaced my mother's air conditioning unit, as well as ALL of the involved duct work in the attic. The house is cooling perfectly and the new duct work has noticeably reduced the dust throughout the house. Mike and his team were courteous, professional and cleaned thoroughly before they left the house. They went above and beyond to do a wonderful job at a very fair price. I CANNOT RECOMMEND THEM ENOUGH. USE THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE WELL WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!!!

Susan S.
Summerville, SC
I really like the service your company provided for us. I truly can and will recommend your company to friends and family.
Put in a new 5 ton system. Mike and his team were Very attentive to getting it setup correctly. Works great, would do again. Recommend
Air Concept Solutions is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews