Airfix Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Airfix
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Airfix made you happy

Aco
"evrything is either early or right on time in its delivery and as far as i am concerned packaging is excellant and quality unmatched"
Are you Airfix? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Airfix receives. Reply Free
Aco
"on or before time very prompt never had a problem with and in very good if not new condition"
"Prompt service and goods were well wrapped up and protected."
"I asked if I could purchase a replacement for a broken part, They sent the part along with the rest of the sprue free of charge and all within a week. Really well packed and first class delivery. I was dealt with promptly and with courtesy. Well done Airfix."
"Though my forty year model making history Airfix have always been innovative & a permanent fixture of kits in my " stash", they have a unique range always trying to cater for every type of model builder from the pocket money kits as I used to call them to some belters like there huge Bentley kit. even now as an highly experienced builder , I tend to take time out just to build a kit from my roots, a Spitfire , Hurricane or even a pesky Messerschmitt Bf 109, they go together now even better than before, so much so I have just ordered six more kits even though there are some forty Airfix kits in my huge 200 plus " stash". They deliver for free if you spend up to a limit & they arrive, well packed & in pristine condition, I will always have Airfix kits on my work bench. highly recommended indeed. They are an iconic brand & I'm proud to buy & build them. Thank you Airfix!."
Airfix is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews