Airfix Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Airfix

How would you rate Airfix ?

Aco
"evrything is either early or right on time in its delivery and as far as i am concerned packaging is excellant and quality unmatched"
Aco
"on or before time very prompt never had a problem with and in very good if not new condition"
"Prompt service and goods were well wrapped up and protected."
"I asked if I could purchase a replacement for a broken part, They sent the part along with the rest of the sprue free of charge and all within a week. Really well packed and first class delivery. I was dealt with promptly and with courtesy. Well done Airfix."
"Though my forty year model making history Airfix have always been innovative & a permanent fixture of kits in my " stash", they have a unique range always trying to cater for every type of model builder from the pocket money kits as I used to call them to some belters like there huge Bentley kit. even now as an highly experienced builder , I tend to take time out just to build a kit from my roots, a Spitfire , Hurricane or even a pesky Messerschmitt Bf 109, they go together now even better than before, so much so I have just ordered six more kits even though there are some forty Airfix kits in my huge 200 plus " stash". They deliver for free if you spend up to a limit & they arrive, well packed & in pristine condition, I will always have Airfix kits on my work bench. highly recommended indeed. They are an iconic brand & I'm proud to buy & build them. Thank you Airfix!."
Airfix is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!