Airparks Refund Reviews

Airparks have a Refund Grade of F.

F

F

Refund - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" l then contacted Ryanair and Parkvia l asked for a refund via Julie at Ryan Air and after several emails between us it still has not been sorted out, in fact the last two emails have not even been answered. "
posted 2 years ago - Mrs Patricia Norman
" On the basis that you just sent this to the wrong person I am not massively impressed. I also booked with yourselves in January however our trip was cancelled and holiday extras appear to be ignoring my communications regarding a refund, so all in all not happy!!! "
posted 3 years ago - Mrs D Bachra
" Airparks have agreed to refund the £90 but it may take up to 2 weeks before it's paid into my account. "
posted 3 years ago - Mr P Mcevoy
" The alternate carpark is also cheaper but no info was given on a refund so I've currently paid over the odds and been inconvenienced for the privilege. "
posted 4 years ago - Mr G Little
" Inadvertantly overlooked Cancellation waiver charge ...rang for refund which was promised but never received. "
posted 4 years ago - Mr F Atkinson
" No automatic refund was offered, we were told to write in and complain. "
posted 4 years ago - Miss J Lewis
" I followed the instructions to the letter but still got charged by the airports too. I still haven't had a refund. "
posted 4 years ago - Mr G Paddison
" MADE MISTAKE WITH MY BOOKING TIMES AND CHARGED EXTRA £4 ON TOPOF THE £42 TO CHANGE IT WHEN IT WAS YOUR FAULT.ON ARRIVAL BACK IN THE UK TO PICK UP CAR CHARGED ME A FURTHER £75 ON EXITING CARPARK WHICH WAS EVENTUALLY REFUNDED.VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.WONT BE USING OR RECOMMENDING YOU IN FUTURE "
posted 4 years ago - Mr G Shepherd
" I failed to find a telephone number on which to ring asking for a refund. "
posted 4 years ago - Mr M Bartley
" Our car hire company Hertz, gave us a full refund with no admin fee when we explained the situation to them. "
posted 4 years ago - Mr C Woods