Airparks Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Airparks

How would you rate Airparks ?

Mrs Patricia Norman
Unverified Reviewer
"l must complain about the service l received. l booked and paid for my parking two weeks before l had to fly to France at a cost of £46.99 l arrived at the barrier for Liverpool Airport car park on the 5th of October 2015 and was told my registration was not recognised although l knew the amount had been taken from my bank account. The man told me to get a day ticket for £35.00 and they would sort it out after l parked up, they then gave me a number to call and book again which was with Holiday Extras( l did not know this at the time.) l did not want to pay the £35.00 a day so l then booked again at a further cost of £54.99 when l came back l gave the new and original confirmation to the parking man and l was let out of the car park. l then contacted Ryanair and Parkvia l asked for a refund via Julie at Ryan Air and after several emails between us it still has not been sorted out, in fact the last two emails have not even been answered. Needless to say l will not be traveling or parking at Liverpool Airport again. Tricia (angry pensioner) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------"
Mr S Needham
Verified Buyer
"I had my car valeted before taking my daughters on holiday, I was asked if I required car cleaning while I was away, which I obviously declined When my car was returned to me, it looked like it had been driven through a desert, I could not believe how bad it was, where do you park the cars?"
Mr A Gibson
Verified Buyer
"My only reason for parking here was that my vehicle would be safe & secure whilst I was on holiday with my family, this obviously was not the case as when my family & I arrived back to my car on level 8 in the multi storey car park at approx 9pm on 19th April 2015 We discovered damage to my rear bumper and passenger side door. I have attached photo’s of the damages for your information. I contacted the Security team on the barrier to see if anyone had reported this but they advised no one had so whoever did this damage clearly just drove off."
Mr L Sykes
Verified Buyer
"Fine parking, but returning to car park at 01.30 Sunday morning was a scrum, not helped by several aircraft arriving around the same time. Will think again about using the T2 Long Stay. Have used several times before but not had this experience."
"Thanks for sending a feedback email addressed to the wrong person! However the service was via airparks and didn't use their parking facilities."
Mr B Jones
Verified Buyer
"My rating is probably too high. Very disappointed as web site implies no transfer necessary when also booking Ibis hotel at Birmingham airport thus giving impression that car parking is on site at the airport, Did not realise it was off site until after I had booked and paid my money. Suggest website is amended so it is not ambiguous."
Miss A Davison
Verified Buyer
"You could get my name right on the email to start guys!!"
MS C CHAPMAN
Verified Buyer
"Yet again, even though I had pre-booked & pre-paid, when I put my ticket in the machine to exit the car park I was told I owed £185, & had to dash to the boot of the car to dig out my paperwork so I would be allowed through the barrier to exit..."
Mrs T Hutchinson
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time i have used this site. Location is excellent, booking is easy and space ok however the bus system is hopeless. Bus took 40mins to pick up and drop off at terminal 1 completely overcrowded. Return journey waited 40mins at bus stop again overcrowded with driver complaining. Thought this was a blip but same second time. Made me late and frustrated for the flight. Return journey same as first 40mins. Tried customer services to find out why the 10min service was not arriving with no answer! You also have my name wrong it is Tomkinson."
Mr N Roberts
Verified Buyer
"You have sent this e mail to MR Roberts, I am not Mr Roberts and have not used Airparks, I use gatwicks own official parking, its cheaper and more convenient."
"As you have the wrong name on you survey, I must rate this as v poor."
Mr L Lennon
Verified Buyer
"Who is Mr Lennon.?. If you can't get get your customers names what sort of cowboy outfit ate you????"
Mr P Cowan
Verified Buyer
"Would have been better if you didnt send this email to the wrong person ... Yours sincerely Not Mr. P. Cowan"
"My vehicle was parked a long way from the office due to poor signing as to what spaces were available AND MY NAME IS NOT PECK IT IS MUMFORD"
Mr A Paskevicius
Verified Buyer
"Very disappointed.my plane was delayed so when I went to pick my car up was told I would have to pay another £10.i got my ticket for the barriers.when I got in my car the battery was flat .due to the person who left it to be picked up left the lights on!!the 1st person to start in the machine didn't work.after 30 mins got it started by this time my ticket for the barriers had run out.i had to go back to the office to get another ticket.when I got back to my car.a big back log of cars had formed and wasn't very happy!!so unfortunately not a plesent experience and very much think I was use it again...yours sincerely.Mr M Doyle.28 willhays close .kingsteinton Newton abbot.south Devon.Tq12 3:yt. ..07818296338..look forward to your reply."
Mr M Barry
Verified Buyer
"All went smoothly and we got a good parking space. However on our return (early hours of freezing morning) the barrier did not lift and we were informed (mistakenly) we owed £160. This got sorted but it took time and wasn't what we needed. (Also I'm not 'Mr Barry' - perhaps he owed £160, whoever he is)."
MR D CUSACK
Verified Buyer
"The actual service and facility was fine, no complaints. Gentlemen that greeted us outside as we drove in were very friendly and helpful but lady who served us at desk was very rude and sarcastic which is not what you expect for a laid service especially at 4.30am!!!"
Mrs P Evans
Verified Buyer
"Well for a start you sent this review to the wrong person, I'm not Mrs. P. Evans."
Mr C Mcintyre
Verified Buyer
"I am not Mr C McIntyre!!!!!"
Mr C Elliott
Verified Buyer
"Actually booking was fine and I have used you many times before - but this e-mail was sent to C Elliott and I am not C Elliott. I am concerned that you have mixed up names and e-mail addresses."
Airparks is rated 3.42 based on 1,030 reviews