Airparks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airparks
Read Airparks Reviews

customerrelations@holidayextras.co.uk

Tell us how Airparks made you happy
Well due to the CV19 we have ALL suffered 1 way or another. I had to cancel my parking due to flights being cancelled on the 17th March at the time was offered a monetary refund, have to wait 30 days. Waited the 30 days no refund, I had to contact AIRPARKS only to recieve a email telling me I have to have a voucher. Not excepting or happy about vouchers.
Iam devastated I have to say...been late from my last visit abroad for 7 days because of funeral of very close relative,did call with advance to explain reason why also declare that I’ve got pictures also death certificate to present but airparks in luton charge me fine of £100,and that’s 300% more than I usualy pay for hole week.There is no need to make money this way,I’ve used them for hole two years but now just gonna find someone elso.Beware!!!
l must complain about the service l received. l booked and paid for my parking two weeks before l had to fly to France at a cost of £46.99 l arrived at the barrier for Liverpool Airport car park on the 5th of October 2015 and was told my registration was not recognised although l knew the amount had been taken from my bank account. The man told me to get a day ticket for £35.00 and they would sort it out after l parked up, they then gave me a number to call and book again which was with Holiday Extras( l did not know this at the time.) l did not want to pay the £35.00 a day so l then booked again at a further cost of £54.99 when l came back l gave the new and original confirmation to the parking man and l was let out of the car park. l then contacted Ryanair and Parkvia l asked for a refund via Julie at Ryan Air and after several emails between us it still has not been sorted out, in fact the last two emails have not even been answered. Needless to say l will not be traveling or parking at Liverpool Airport again. Tricia (angry pensioner) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had my car valeted before taking my daughters on holiday, I was asked if I required car cleaning while I was away, which I obviously declined When my car was returned to me, it looked like it had been driven through a desert, I could not believe how bad it was, where do you park the cars?
My only reason for parking here was that my vehicle would be safe & secure whilst I was on holiday with my family, this obviously was not the case as when my family & I arrived back to my car on level 8 in the multi storey car park at approx 9pm on 19th April 2015 We discovered damage to my rear bumper and passenger side door. I have attached photo’s of the damages for your information. I contacted the Security team on the barrier to see if anyone had reported this but they advised no one had so whoever did this damage clearly just drove off.
Fine parking, but returning to car park at 01.30 Sunday morning was a scrum, not helped by several aircraft arriving around the same time. Will think again about using the T2 Long Stay. Have used several times before but not had this experience.
Thanks for sending a feedback email addressed to the wrong person! However the service was via airparks and didn't use their parking facilities.
My rating is probably too high. Very disappointed as web site implies no transfer necessary when also booking Ibis hotel at Birmingham airport thus giving impression that car parking is on site at the airport, Did not realise it was off site until after I had booked and paid my money. Suggest website is amended so it is not ambiguous.
You could get my name right on the email to start guys!!
Yet again, even though I had pre-booked & pre-paid, when I put my ticket in the machine to exit the car park I was told I owed £185, & had to dash to the boot of the car to dig out my paperwork so I would be allowed through the barrier to exit...
This is the second time i have used this site. Location is excellent, booking is easy and space ok however the bus system is hopeless. Bus took 40mins to pick up and drop off at terminal 1 completely overcrowded. Return journey waited 40mins at bus stop again overcrowded with driver complaining. Thought this was a blip but same second time. Made me late and frustrated for the flight. Return journey same as first 40mins. Tried customer services to find out why the 10min service was not arriving with no answer! You also have my name wrong it is Tomkinson.
You have sent this e mail to MR Roberts, I am not Mr Roberts and have not used Airparks, I use gatwicks own official parking, its cheaper and more convenient.
As you have the wrong name on you survey, I must rate this as v poor.
Who is Mr Lennon.?. If you can't get get your customers names what sort of cowboy outfit ate you????
Would have been better if you didnt send this email to the wrong person ... Yours sincerely Not Mr. P. Cowan
My vehicle was parked a long way from the office due to poor signing as to what spaces were available AND MY NAME IS NOT PECK IT IS MUMFORD
Very disappointed.my plane was delayed so when I went to pick my car up was told I would have to pay another £10.i got my ticket for the barriers.when I got in my car the battery was flat .due to the person who left it to be picked up left the lights on!!the 1st person to start in the machine didn't work.after 30 mins got it started by this time my ticket for the barriers had run out.i had to go back to the office to get another ticket.when I got back to my car.a big back log of cars had formed and wasn't very happy!!so unfortunately not a plesent experience and very much think I was use it again...yours sincerely.Mr M Doyle.28 willhays close .kingsteinton Newton abbot.south Devon.Tq12 3:yt. ..07818296338..look forward to your reply.
All went smoothly and we got a good parking space. However on our return (early hours of freezing morning) the barrier did not lift and we were informed (mistakenly) we owed £160. This got sorted but it took time and wasn't what we needed. (Also I'm not 'Mr Barry' - perhaps he owed £160, whoever he is).
The actual service and facility was fine, no complaints. Gentlemen that greeted us outside as we drove in were very friendly and helpful but lady who served us at desk was very rude and sarcastic which is not what you expect for a laid service especially at 4.30am!!!
Well for a start you sent this review to the wrong person, I'm not Mrs. P. Evans.
Airparks is rated 3.42 based on 1,032 reviews