Airport Parking Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Airport Parking

How would you rate Airport Parking ?

Mrs G Kaur
"Everything was great"
Mr A Crossley
Verified Buyer
"Our bus to the airport had limited luggage space and people had to sit with it on the seat."
"great"
Mr J Grime
Verified Buyer
"Yes perfect, I drove to Stansted Airport and the barrier recognised the number plate and all went very smoothly. The return journey was similar and I am delighted with the service and the price."
Miss G Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Everything went very well, except I got on the wrong return bus from the airport as the 1st driver told me any bus from that stop would take me back. But the 2nd driver was very helpful and I got there eventually."
Miss G Hunt
Mrs E Shane
Verified Buyer
"the only drawback was exiting carpark as our ticket was not recognised and a charge of £312 was requested. after a short delay we were allowed to exit."
Mr S Davies
Verified Buyer
"Holiday extras were fine"
Mr C Payne
Verified Buyer
"Booked car parking but didnt realise we had to get ticket validated before leaving.. it does say we need to do this on the paperwork but could it be made clearer as we did not see it or could it be written on the ticket. We got to the barrier and were held up for 10 minutes trying to get resolved"
Mr B Burns
"Brilliant. Everything"
Mr B Burns
Verified Buyer
"All fantastic thank you"
Ms L Darlington
"Everything went smoothly."
Mr K Thurston
"no problems"
Ms K Ridgway
Verified Buyer
"Had to wait a little for the bus to leave for the terminal on the way out. The return was fairly smooth, about 10 minutes wait for the bus back to the car park."
Mrs K Fryer
Verified Buyer
"Booked car park, no problems."
Miss K Davies
Verified Buyer
"Everything was perfect, smooth drop off and collection. great service"
Ms K Sudlow
Verified Buyer
"everything went smoothly no probs"
Mr S Hyland
Verified Buyer
"Great service, So quick and easy, will use every holiday"
Mr D Walmsley
Verified Buyer
"Secure parking at Edinburgh airport was very easy and punctual"
"we ordered 2 x children meals and two adult meals. Received 4 adult meals. On the way home we got childrens meals but they were cold"
Airport Parking is rated 4.75 based on 53 reviews