AJ225 Media Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend AJ225 Media Ltd

Tell us how AJ225 Media Ltd made you happy

"I needed a website and web hosting for my new business but did not know where to start, until I came across the aj225.net website which said is works only with small businesses. Jay called me just 5 mins after I made a call back request on the site and before I knew it, he was giving me advice and suggesting what I should or could do. He was very knowledgeable and put me at ease and the fact that they allow you to name you price (which I thought was a con in the first place), just made my life and budget a whole lot easier! I am truly grateful to Jay for helping me that day and to Jeremy and the rest of the team for all the support."
Are you AJ225 Media Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
AJ225 Media Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access