AJ225 Media Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend AJ225 Media Ltd

How would you rate AJ225 Media Ltd ?

Rohan Gusic
"I needed a website and web hosting for my new business but did not know where to start, until I came across the aj225.net website which said is works only with small businesses. Jay called me just 5 mins after I made a call back request on the site and before I knew it, he was giving me advice and suggesting what I should or could do. He was very knowledgeable and put me at ease and the fact that they allow you to name you price (which I thought was a con in the first place), just made my life and budget a whole lot easier! I am truly grateful to Jay for helping me that day and to Jeremy and the rest of the team for all the support."
AJ225 Media Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews