Arthur J. Gallagher (Aus) Pty Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Arthur J. Gallagher (Aus) Pty
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Arthur J. Gallagher (Aus) Pty made you happy

"The company apears to be very badly run allowing staff to behave in such a way that they are allowed to swear and insult customers and still be customer facing a short while after. I had the missfortune to speak with Jamal Williams, this person embarked on distortions of facts to try and get me to sign up to the policy. When I picked him up on one of his false statements he became iritated not likeing clearly didnt like being cought out. As the exchange became more difficult he eventually told me to F.OFF and called me a W..Ker !. I was stunned. how dare he. I requested to speak to a manager but he refused. Later I did get to speak to a manager but she lept to his defence having not heard the call saying how out of character it is for him. Another manager who also hadnt listen to the call also lept to his defence so it seems they close ranks !!. searching online this individual pops up in other places having insulted customers so it seems its not a one off and certainly 'within' his character. I wrote to one of the directors and I was offered an insulting pultry sum to go away and be happy. its not about the money its about getting a propper appology which so far they have failed to provide. The ombudsman is now involved so let them ignore the ombudsman too and see how far that gets them. Everyone reading this should bare in mind that if this is how they behave at the outset how bad will the claims process be should you have to use it. I've gone elsewhere now. Truly awful company, doesnt deserve to be in business."
Are you Arthur J. Gallagher (Aus) Pty? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Arthur J. Gallagher (Aus) Pty is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews