Alarm System Store Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alarm System Store

How would you rate Alarm System Store ?

"I know of very few other companies that spend the time and resources to provide a wide variety of quality products AND educate their clients/customers on how to install and use them. They have the technical expertise and patience to advise the most novice DIY'er. If they can't answer a question right away they will not lie to you, instead they admit their gap in knowledge then commit to finding the most accurate answer to one's question and get it done quickly. When they say they will get back with you, they do. All departments appear to be under one roof, no outsourcing. :) As far as another reviewer's input about not having inventory in-stock and correlating with their website, it is my opinion as a small business owner and database driven website programmer that even in the large corporate world where hundreds of thousands of dollars are invested to be 100% accurate, this never happens...ever, including in hospitals, and military facilities. Furthermore, I believe that every consumer must have realistic expectations, and the tone in which sub-par reviews are stated can only leave one to believe that such individuals do not have realistic expectations. I consider myself a fairly intelligent individual (as I have a lot of letters behind my name) and I ordered a new DSC PowerSeries system with a few bells and whistles with a new transceiver that I had never used. DSC's technical data sheet did not answer my questions, alarmsystemstore.com's YouTube video's answered all but one question I had and when I spoke with the individual that made the video he was able to answer my question right away. I had the new system installed, up and running and about 2 weeks later I experienced a zone fault. I went through all of the troubleshooting steps and we (Alarm System Store and myself) concluded I might have a faulty new wireless sensor. They accepted my return right away and shipped me a new sensor at no cost to me. They also included a very nice personalized note and candy! Like I said, I just can't say enough about their customer service. I don't even bother wasting my time shopping other places (including eBay and Amazon) to find what I need for my systems. One will be hard pressed to find lower prices. If lower prices are found I feel confident that the customer service will not be even close. You get what you pay for and with Alarm System Store I think I got and continue to get more. I hope that their business grows exponentially and that they never loose sight of what is helping them dominate a relatively new DIY market. -Doc"
"They have Amazon Pay Option"
Alarm System Store is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews