Alaska Bear Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alaska Bear

How would you rate Alaska Bear ?

"My sleep mask arrived right on time, and I'm happy to say that the product itself exceeded my expectations. Will be bringing this wherever I go! Thanks Alaska Bear :)"
"Their customer care is second to none. I have been extremely impressed by the thoughtfulness and consideration shown to me over my purchase (a silk eye mask which proved to be too large and so the two straps attached did not fit my face). Not only was I sent a second mask with only one strap which fitted me perfectly) but it was also sent as a complimentary item. Their representative was a credit to the company and the quality of the item, itself, was irreproachable."
Alaska Bear is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews