All bits London Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend All bits London

Tell us how All bits London made you happy

"Wanted to return an item but by the time I’d paid for the postage (as you have to pay for them to send it to you and then pay to send it back too!) it wasn’t worth it so just threw it in the bin. Will not order from them again."
Are you All bits London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Items ordered, not clear that you cannot refund/exchange discounted items which majority of retail suppliers do. Majority of clothes received are faulty in poor quality (holes in the clothes, yet return was declined. Terrible customer service as response is either delayed or non existent."
"Don’t order from here. Delivery and reruns is shocking. You have to pay for them to send it out to you and again to post it back to them. Not worth it, first time ordering would never use again. Poor quality for the price too."
"I paid Delivery fees and needed to send back so I also paid the returns and this store took payment for my return as well, after I paid in full both ways. I can’t understand how you can get away with stealing peoples money!"
"Swimsuit bought and wanted to return as it didn't fit. Hygiene seal still on item. ALLBITSLONDON emailed me back saying they do not offer refunds or exchanges! RIDICULOUS as item does not fit and doe an online retailer only, you cannot try things on. BE WARNED. never buying again. BAD SERVICE"
"I ordered my product with next day delivery and it didn’t arrive. I contacted all bits London and they replied the next day to inform me it would arrive the following day. So my product that was meant to arrive the next day should arrive 3 days late but I am still yet to receive the item. I haven’t had an email or apology to inform as to why it didn’t come on time. Why would you have a next day delivery service if you can’t provide it and yet still charge for it."
"Poor quality items. Over priced for cheap quality material which was really disappointing. This was the second time I ordered something from here and both times it has been poor quality fabrics. No issues with the website which is good or the postage. Just the quality of the item."
"Excellent and very simple to order. Very quick delivery."
All bits London is rated 1.63 based on 8 reviews