All bits London Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend All bits London

Tell us how All bits London made you happy

"I ordered my product with next day delivery and it didn’t arrive. I contacted all bits London and they replied the next day to inform me it would arrive the following day. So my product that was meant to arrive the next day should arrive 3 days late but I am still yet to receive the item. I haven’t had an email or apology to inform as to why it didn’t come on time. Why would you have a next day delivery service if you can’t provide it and yet still charge for it."
Are you All bits London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Poor quality items. Over priced for cheap quality material which was really disappointing. This was the second time I ordered something from here and both times it has been poor quality fabrics. No issues with the website which is good or the postage. Just the quality of the item."
"Excellent and very simple to order. Very quick delivery."
All bits London is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews