allhdd.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend allhdd.com

Tell us how allhdd.com made you happy

"Excellent reliable company"
"First time shopper, so far good"
"Happy with service so far. Delivery time was way faster than expected"
"So far So good Very good service and an excellent product"
"Great prices; Free shipping that was shipped fast . Glad to have the genuine products ."
"Very easy to use website with lots of products and good prices!"
"Fast delivery and quality product. Looking forward to doing business with again"
"Third time ordering here but the prices here can't be beat !!If the shipping service is also good as the prices , I like to deal here always"
"Seems best price out there. Ordering and payment procedure was quick and easy. Plus, Free Shipping!"
"Allhdd is one of the worst companies I have dealt with in a while. They promise they have stock then charge your credit card. Then will email you 2 days later and cancel your order. They do not have their own stock and drop ship and will not give you any updates and just cancel when they cant fill your order. Terrible business practice and customer service. **DO NOT BUY**"
"Purchase process was simple and easy. Delivery was quicker than I expected and I am satisfied with the product I received."
"Complicated issue was successfully and professionally handled. Very patient and skilled agent helped with step by step assistance"
"First time shopper, so far very good ."
"Smooth fast online service . locating product was simple - ordering process was simple - refreshing experience"
"Very easy navigation and ordering process as well ! Thank You,"
"I'd like to take this opportunity to let you know that I am very happy with your customer service. I had an issue with a damaged unit and it was dealt with efficiently. I received the RAM and others in my order and I am extremely happy with your professionalism. All items were very well. Keep up the good work."
"I could not believe the price, awesome, free shipping, thanks to you guys I have my motherboard ."
"Easy and seamless. Great price, great delivery time and great product ."
"Free shipping and great prices on SDD's. Customer service was available to answer questions. Overall great experience."
"Thank you so much for the packaging and delivery of the switch that I ordered! I will be sharing your company with my friends, for sure! Great doing business with you!"
allhdd.com is rated 4.86 based on 116 reviews