allhdd.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend allhdd.com

Tell us how allhdd.com made you happy

"Good experience. Purchasing was quick and easy. Seems the price was competitive."
"Quality products. Received the ordered product in a timely manner. I would like to keep this store in my favorite list."
"ALLHDD have the best price compared to many other stores."
"I am pleased to purchase my hard drive from ALLHDD because I got it in a price less than my budget."
"ALLHDD has a great collection for those whose are looking for anything IT accessories in a best price."
"Seems the price was very competitive and the delivery under free shipping service was being considerable. I am satisfied the experience with ALLHDD."
"This is our first order with your company. We will see how this goes. Site is easy to use and visually appealing. Thanks!"
"Overnight shipping was help to keep my project on track! Thanks allhdd"
"Customer service took much time to reply on my query. Other than , fast delivery and quality products and received product as advertised are capable to get the appreciation ."
"They had the best price compared to many other stores. But It took time to receive the item under free shipping service. I would give 5 stars if the item was delivered within 5 days."
"Excellent reliable company for purchasing computer accessories in best price ."
"Easily found the item what I am looking for by a simple search using item's part number and I placed the order. Instant order confirmation received, hopefully the goods will arrive in a few days time."
"Very reasonable prices and easy to navigate website"
"I found the product a lot cheaper than elsewhere"
"NICE company to do business with! I placed an order for a high priced graphic cards and surprised to get the tracking number or proof of shipment next day."
"Always quick, accurate and reliable. Have shopped with ALLHDD many times and have always been completely satisfied."
"first time experience with ALLHDD, not bad, bought a used a hard drive . might come again next time ."
"I ordered two JC100A HPE PROCURVE 5800-24G SWITCH. Shipped promptly these in great condition. It works great and really like it. I have had no problems with these products. Appreciate the fast service ."
"Ordered a "refurb" hard drive that was nicely packaged and almost new . I am satisfied with the service provided to me . Thank you ."
"I was looking for a controller card but it was out of stock everywhere. Luckily I saw that ALLHDD was advertsing about that card in a good price. Shipping was 7-8 days under free shipping service. I ordered the card instantly and become very much satisfied after receiving the card ."
allhdd.com is rated 4.90 based on 72 reviews