allhdd.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend allhdd.com

Tell us how allhdd.com made you happy

"Placed order on Thursday evening, shipped on the following Friday, and received the item on Tuesday in good physical condition. They sent a item but a scratch was found on the body . Called and agreed to replace the item without any extra charge. Thanks"
"I ordered some Voice Interface Card from ALLHDD. Fast shipping! I would buy from here again!"
"Order was shipped the day after order was placed, and received an email with the tracking number. Item was received on time, and it was perfect. Overall everything went very smoothly."
"Yes, all the bad reviews are true. Order an item, After 5 days I called them, said they will ship it, 1-hour later I got an email saying my order was canceled."
"Review Writing Details Review Writing Details 100% 10 I purchased 2 x P1N54AT HP RAM from ALLHDD and I am very pleased :) I just successfully installed the ram and my system is working beautifully .ALLHDD price seems less than others. Thanks Screen reader support enabled. I purchased 2 x P1N54AT HP RAM from ALLHDD and I am very pleased :) I just successfully installed the ram and my system is working beautifully .ALLHDD's price seems less than others."
"Cheapest price giving site I have ever seen. Five plus a spare in case UPS is mean to them on their way here. Thanks for having HDD at forty dollars ea so I can afford to add the spare!"
"Great deals, user friendly with many products and excellent customer service! ALLHDD has become my go-to internet marketplace! I highly recommend this site."
"I ordered a rather expensive processor and saved quite a lot using ALLHDD. I'm happy."
"I received an almost fresh item where I had ordered for a refurbished product, and the customer service was really helpful! They answered all of my questions, and were so happy to do so!"
"I got my graphics card from ALLHDD at the lowest price. I would use them again."
"I've order from ALLHDD numerous times and had great experiences. My orders arrived on time, and the prices are great. I will definitely be using them in the future."
"Very helpful customer service team. Prompt, accurate, responses from friendly employees. Keep up the good work!"
"I ordered some hard drives under free shipping service and these arrived in four days. That was amazing since it was free shipping, not bad!"
"Fast delivery & quality products. Seems price is also less than others. I would love to recommend ALLHDD for purchasing over online ."
"Easy to use and lowest price comparatively others. ALLHDD is one of my favorite online store."
"I receive my products quickly at a good price. Thanks ALLHDD"
"Fast customer service willing to help and answer questions"
"I received my item very well, and works great. Shipping was quicker than expected."
"Review Writing Details Review Writing Details 100% 10 Great Price and nice website. So far my experience has been good, I appreciate that you have well educated customer service to ask questions when considering a purchase. Screen reader support enabled. Great Price and nice website. So far my experience has been good, I appreciate that you have well educated customer service to ask questions when considering a purchase."
"This is as easy as it gets. Professional and simple ordering with excellent pricing."
allhdd.com is rated 4.85 based on 142 reviews