allhdd.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend allhdd.com

Tell us how allhdd.com made you happy

"first time experience with ALLHDD, not bad, bought a used a hard drive . might come again next time ."
"I ordered two JC100A HPE PROCURVE 5800-24G SWITCH. Shipped promptly these in great condition. It works great and really like it. I have had no problems with these products. Appreciate the fast service ."
"Ordered a "refurb" hard drive that was nicely packaged and almost new . I am satisfied with the service provided to me . Thank you ."
"I was looking for a controller card but it was out of stock everywhere. Luckily I saw that ALLHDD was advertsing about that card in a good price. Shipping was 7-8 days under free shipping service. I ordered the card instantly and become very much satisfied after receiving the card ."
"Found what I was looking for, quick and easy. ordering was a snap and the time from purchase to delivery was acceptable considering free shipping service."
"I got the product in a best price and free shipping service makes more satisfied. Though its takes few days time but it's ok with me ."
"I'm glad to tell that I am not disappointed to receive a product to meet my requirement . Thanks :-)"
"Decent Experience. Ordering procedure was easy and the part came as advertised ."
"Ordering from ALLHDD is reliable. Checkout is safe, quick and easy. Seems prices are also good! I continue to be very satisfied with ALLHDD ."
"Very competitive prices and free shipping . That's why, happy with my purchase and will definitely order from here again."
"Not that hard to process an order. Always quick, accurate and reliable, standing behind their products. Have shopped with ALLHDD many times and have always been completely satisfied."
"Satisfactory purchasing experience in ALLHDD. Good price , product received as advertised and free shipping service etc.."
"Not that hard to process an order. I placed an order and got email on purchase confirmation and proof of shipment (tracking number ) within short."
"Fair price, On time delivery and received the item as expected. Thank you"
"A quick reply from customer support convinced me to buy. I look forward to purchase from you again in the future."
"I have purchased parts from ALLHDD in the past and have been happy with the quality of the parts and the service I receive from ALLHDD ."
"I like your site's layout, design and color. It didn't make me confused by showing unnecessary pop up message. Able to complete my purchase without any hazard."
"It's a nice site for purchasing IT product. Have fastest way to find out the required item and completing purchase procedure."
"I would like to recommend this site because I got my product in my budget price and also received it in time . Even after choosing free shipping service"
"Thanks for providing free shipping service ."
allhdd.com is rated 4.98 based on 56 reviews