allhdd.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend allhdd.com
3 - 6 Hours
ALLHDD is definitely a reliable source to buy computer-related products. This is the best IT-related site, I have visited. Very high standard and quality product they offer. They always give priority to customers. I am satisfied. You will be satisfied also.

Thanks to ALLHDD.COM
Great purchase. You do the order by internet, the product arrives in a good condition. If you have any problem, you can chat with them, which is very useful, economical and you can get a fast response about your issue. 10/10.
Great pre sales support (both using chat and email). Speed light pre sales support (minutes for any answers). Speed light shipping. The best no-oem packaging I have ever seen. Most satisfying pricing compared to competitors. Strongly recommended. Best pricing compared to competitors. Strongly recommended.
VERY good service. The delivery came much more rapidly than expected. The products we ordered were intact. And the contact with the sales representative was personalized and friendly.
Outstanding experience: fast and efficient service. Very professional staff. Product as expected. Anytime again. Thanks! Keep it up..
Well, I have ordered a single processor from ALLHDD, and within a very short period of time, received the item. Before shipping the item they confirmed my order -which is cool. I strongly recommend ALLHDD to everybody.
I was desperately searching for an expansion unit for our EOL IBM storage, searched all around the web. allhdd had them in stock and they delivered it and drives for it super fast. Could not be happier with their service and can strongly recommend them.
Very good communication by chat or email. Very quick shipment. Price and quality very good. I think I'll use them again...Highly recommended!
Item are good and usable, delivery fast (to Italy 3 business day). Good customer care, reply soon at mail. Thanks!
Practically perfect in every aspect of the deal from offer to delivery. Fast and clear communication and super-fast delivery. I hope in future to do business with allhdd again.
Very fast response, decent price, very fast delivery. Would order again.
Excellent service, prompt delivery. Large availability of material unobtainable from other online sites. All went just as it should. Perfect.
Excellent service, speed of delivery. Product received of great quality. Very satisfied, I will repeat my purchases for sure.
Great communication to solve any issue, fast shipping and good product. I’ll buy again for sure, it’s one of my best options now! Thank you so much!
Had exactly what I was looking for in stock (refurbished server components). Helped me find what I needed, fast response and quick overnight delivery to Mexico with UPS. Perfect score in my book!
Versatile selection options, uncomplicated purchase processing, fast and reliable delivery. Highly recommended business partner.
Allhdd's communication is excellent great. The ordering process and follow-up has been great. They took me from a one time purchase to a repeat customer. I recommend.
This guys offers one of the best services I experienced before with third party vendors, they know very well the business and service class that customers deserves, great and fair prices, had an Issue with replacement part and they replaced immediately in less than 4 days. Totally recommended.
One place has it all. Be sure and tell everyone about allhdd! They have the best prices and service.
I've ordered 6 Dell servers from allhdd and have never had a bad experience. They go up and beyond to help out their customers! I'd order from them again anytime I needed a new server or replacement parts.
allhdd.com is rated 4.94 based on 711 reviews