allhdd-com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend allhdd-com

How would you rate allhdd-com ?

"Loved to purchase item from here. Competitive price, free shipping service and great customer service . What else I need ."
"Seems this is pretty good to serve customer. I bought a wrong item and when I create a ticket by requesting to take this item back. I was told there will be a restocking fee but when i said I would like to purchase again for my current item then they allowed me to return it without restocking fee . Since its takes few days times to manage it but it finally solved. I happy to get it done.."
"Good site..Got my product by a simple search using part number. The price was also less when checked with others."
"Seems customer service not bad. I got my refund. I feel to give order here wherever necessary."
"Great shopping experience. Got my drive in a good price . I had also told to deliver it in next day and received it without any complication . Thanks you."
"The design of ALLHDD website is beautiful in terms of layout, color, responsive manner and structure . I got my item in a good price and that's gave me satisfied."
"very fast shipping. will purchase more cards. thnx"
"One of my best purchase experience in this year."
"Bought a ref condition juniper switch. It's looks almost new and works. Happy to get the item in a good price and for free shipping service.."
"I am happy to get my drive in free shipping service. Though it's takes some time, but save some money.."
"Bought a ref graphic card for my system. Worked nicely. Thanks for the price and saving my money."
"Got my required hard drive in good price. Even when my drive was received , it was same as per description seen in site."
"Once I ordered few RAM from this site.. Feel happy to get these items in a good price and satisfied after receiving these items."
"We are satisfied on Fair price, Free shipping service . Thank you ALLHDD."
"Seems it's a good company for purchasing IT accessories over online. After submitting my order, a email containing purchase confirmation was received within short. Tracking number was also mentioned in there."
"No complain on product or pricing. received my item on time exact as described. I will recommend my friends to check them out for their needs."
"The website is easy to navigate and order processing ans also it has amazing, great quantity of product's info, free shipping service facility. 100% security."
"This site is a perfect one, for those people who are looking for competitive price and do not want to overpay money! I liked the interface of the site. The function of this site considerably simplifies the search of the necessary goods and help to reduce the time of the search."
"I bought a Juniper switch from ALLHDD and it was delivered within 7 days in free shipping service. I must add here that the product was original with all the accessories. It was such a good experience . I would like to recommend for buying any IT accessories from ALLHDD without any hesitation. Thanks ALLHDD for such a good shopping experience."
"Nice site. Didn't confused when filling out the ordered form and very much satisfied when received the item in 7 days using free shipping service"
allhdd-com is rated 4.97 based on 36 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!