allhdd.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend allhdd.com

Tell us how allhdd.com made you happy

"ALLHDD is quick to acknowledge if any problem happening while ordering . Confirmed the order and shipping date over mail instantly. I am very pleased with this experience ."
"ALLHDD overall service not bad. But I think need little bit more sincereness to be unparalleled."
"Great price. Easy interface. Multiple options to check out/pay. Pretty amazing"
"It was surprising to receive the item within 5 days under free shipping service. Well done!"
"Great collection of items in allhdd . Got all I needed for my project! Fast, accurate, and packaged well. Would definitely put ALLHDD in my favorite list"
"Found the SSD in ALLHDD but price wasn’t mentioned there. Called for price and availability. Price was very competitive and got very friendly support ordering the item."
"ALLHDD had the best price compared to many other stores."
"Site is easy to use and visually appealing. Order process is very simple."
"Very competitive prices. Free shipping facility !!!They really take very short time to assure the problem is resolved. I'm so impressed."
"The quick order option rather than having to put in access/register info makes one time ordering a good experience. Very Simple and quick access. I like it ."
"Ordered two HP switches. Good price, quick free shipping and good communication. Would purchase from this vendor again."
"This was a pretty smooth process of ordering. Website is very easy to navigate. Seems price was very competitive."
"Till yet, I have made only one order with your company. Nice and well-structured website. No complain on product’s quality and on other service. Thanks!"
"I'm so impressed because ALLHDD have helped on a return issue far beyond expectations. It's great to buy the accessories from ALLHDD."
"I had an issue with an item because there was some scratch. The customer service representative was polite and quite helpful. He helped me to take the item and arrange a replacement fine item. I really appreciated the smooth process."
"Very communicative customer service. Thank you!"
"Found the power supply which I was looking for and overnight shipping was available. This discovery helps me to keep the project on track!"
"Good experience. Purchasing was quick and easy. Seems the price was competitive."
"Quality products. Received the ordered product in a timely manner. I would like to keep this store in my favorite list."
"ALLHDD have the best price compared to many other stores."
allhdd.com is rated 4.89 based on 89 reviews