allparts@prestigeallparts.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend allparts@prestigeallparts.co.uk

How would you rate allparts@prestigeallparts.co.uk ?

"Proactive - they phoned to make sure they could offer me the best deal, rather than just left it to chance that they would get chosen out of a list of suppliers. They adjusted their price to suit. Followed up, without being intrusive, to ensure their service was seamless. Very professional approach making them stand out from others in the car parts sector."
"I wanted to replace a damaged rear parcel shelf in a Mercedes motor car. The prices were huge for what it was. I found this company on line. I emailed them with details of what I wanted, Got an immediate positive reply, quoting full price and availability. To check I emailed them with a picture. Got again an immediate response confirming. I ordered it and three days later it arrived. I unpacked it, and put it straight into the car, no problem. From start to finish it was about four days. No fuss,quick response and good price (more than half less than others) . I would definitely use again."
allparts@prestigeallparts.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews