Always Bargains Reviews

6PM
6PM

01702000000

Tell us how Always Bargains made you happy

"I purchased a shock tower bar on eBay. When it arrived, the box was torn, but upon inspection, nothing was damaged. The box was torn because there was no packing material used. I attempted to install the part and it did not fit. I processed a return and paid for the return shipping. I took it upon myself to carefully wrap the part in bubble wrap and taped the box back together and shipped it back better protected than when it arrived. Upon arrival back to the seller, they informed me that he would not refund my money because the part had a scratch on it. Basically, they just wanted to wiggle out of refunding my money. Now I am without the part, or my money. Beware. There are reputable parts dealers selling on eBay... always-bargains is not one! Buyer beware."
Are you Always Bargains? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I tried everywhere to get the product I wanted ,and finally found it on your website! It was easy to follow ordering instructions and prices very competitive, and my goods arrived within a couple of days. I will certainly browse through your site again and would have no hesitation ordering with yourselves again."
"Great service, fast delivery!"
Thanks Joe we always aim to please. Hope to see you soon!
"Great products excellent prices ,prompt delivery. would definately recommend this site,"
Thanks Carole we're pleased you enjoyed your experience with us.
"Quick delivery and very pleased with product."
Thank you Susan we hope you enjoy your purchase!
"Great products, fast delivery and excellent service :) thank you Always Bargains, will shop here again."
Thanks for your kind words Sammy!
"Very good service! Reliable and very friendly. Will definitely use Always Bargains again!"
Hi Suz it was a pleasure delivery your items, hope you visit us again soon!
Hey Sammy thanks for your purchase we hope to see you soon!
"Very friendly service, good quality goods. Cheers till next time."
Thanks Diane we're really happy you enjoyed shopping with us!
"Great brand products at cheaper prices than my normal supermarket. I received my order very quickly with free delivery! I will definitely be recommending Always Bargains to my friends and family"
Thank you Jackie for those very kind words!
"I have used Always Bargains before,very impressed, excellent prices, quality goods, and prompt delivery. Would recommend this site."
Thank you Carole for those very kind words!
"Great service and great products. Will definitley be using them again!"
That's great to hear, thanks for your kind words Oliver!
"really impressed was hesitant before but products are great, delivery was prompt and overall very happy."
Lovely thanks for the kind words John we hope you enjoy your package!
"Great service great prices will deffinately use again"
Lovely thanks for the kind words Elizabeth we hope you enjoy your package!
Always Bargains is rated 4.71 based on 14 reviews