ama-escrow.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ama-escrow.com

Tell us how ama-escrow.com made you happy
The service has been impressive, I am extremely happy, the service has been fast and extremely simple, it is exactly what is needed in this business.
Great, professional, concierge service
A brilliant service.
Great Service, I have rented a place in UAE and I did it using the Escrow service which is simple and very fast!
Great Service! Followed through although the buyer took a VERY long time to pay...

Recommended *****
Jay C provided a great service. Would use again
Ama-Escrow.com and representative "Jack" made the payments and transfer of our high value domain a breeze. I would not hesitate to use the Ama-Escrow.com services again.
I have received first class service from ama-escrow.com
Laura has been a massive help in supporting me with the details about the process
I have nothing but praise for Laura.

She is on the ball with support about the escrow process of ama-escrow.com
It's the middle of the night, and speaking with Diana through the email service helped answer all my questions. Excellent customer service.

Thanks ama-escrow.com
I spoke to someone through the online chat and Laura was extremely helpful with all the questions I had. I have a lot of confidence signing up with ama-escrow.com. Thanks!
Ama-escrow.com offers real-time escrow and support services. Yesterday I bought a product with their help and everything went great. Thanks to Laura for the help.
I spoke to someone through the online chat and Laura was extremely helpful with all the questions I had. I have a lot of confidence signing up with this company. Thanks!
I wanna thanks to Laura from ama-escrow.com for her help and support
Ama-escrow.com gave me the support and security I needed. Thank you and I highly recommend using www.ama-escrow.com
Brilliant escrow services and great customer service....big plus for Laura, thanks for your help.
My business trades high end timepieces with connoisseurs of fine watches. I was trying to sell a $11k+ Rolex online to a new client. Client really wanted the watch but was getting cold feet and was thinking about backing out of the deal altogether. Ama-escrow.com to the rescue! The services you offer put my buyers mind at ease and we completed the deal. I think it would have fallen through without Escrow. Also, the support staff were amazing. Both my buyer and I made some errors, but support sorted it out quickly. "Laura" was especially helpful to me and deserves a shout out. I've already shared my positive experience with several of my business colleagues.
Ama-escrow.com has the best customer service and Laura told me all about the escrow service. She's the best support.
AMA Escrow Company and Laura make me feel so secure all the time of the process.
ama-escrow.com is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews