Amati Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Amati

How would you rate Amati ?

"Sold my strad in one week.."
"We took 2 cellos in to Amati's valuation day in Colchester earlier this week and we were delighted with the service we received from Simon. He couldn't have been more informative and helpful. He took a great deal of trouble over explaining all the finer details to us and was extremely friendly and enthusiastic, whilst remaining entirely professional. A very enjoyable consultation."
"James Buchanan was a super nice guy with tons of information at his fingertips. He was efficient and helpful, as well as professional and friendly! It was a pleasure meeting up with him!"
"Excellent! Your professionalism and expertise is much appreciated. Thank you all"
"From the moment of coming into contact with AMATI, ending with sale of the Cello, it proved to be a thoroughly enjoyable and professional experience. EVERYONE was exceedingly helpful and it was a delight to do business with them. My very best wishes and thanks to James,Sarah and Emma. Piers Dunn"
"The service was excellent & I felt Amati took a real interest in my cello."
"Everyone I dealt with was friendly, helpful and efficient"
"All members of the team are very efficient and polite the viewing display is good but thare can allways be better litt. The instrument list could be a little more detailed i.e lables,brands etc."
"Thank you Amati for doing such a great job of selling my mother's cello and 2 bows. You sold the instruments quickly and were professional and courteous at all times. I would recommend Amati to anyone looking to sell a string instrument. TK London"
"From the moment the experts of Amati picked up my violin, they knew they were holding something special. From the on they were utterly professional and caring with the way they proceeded to get the instrument valued and sold. My sentimental attachment to the instrument was taken into consideration and at no time was any pressure put on me to part with my instrument. I found Amati.com to be first and foremost concerned with the client interests before that of the business. Thank you to Amati.com for making the whole process from valuation to auction a personal caring and sharing experience."
Amati is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!