Amazon Smile Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Amazon Smile

How would you rate Amazon Smile ?

(optional)

317 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
JULIE ONEIL
LOADS OF BARGAINS WHICH WAS REALLY VALUE FOR MONEY.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Amazon Smile in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
JULIE ONEIL
"LOADS OF BARGAINS WHICH WAS REALLY VALUE FOR MONEY."
"Some of the items are free shipping that helps me a lot to save money for things I need ."
Dide22
"It's so easy, go to amazonsmiles.com and sign up for a portion of your purchases to be donated to your favorite non-profit. Amazonsmiles has all the same items that their Amazon.com site has. Then every time you shop you are donating to your favorite non-profit. My favorite is Share House Inc a foster care home for women with disabilities. Every penny counts for a small non-profit. So go ahead and sign up now."
Andrew While
"Live the prime member ship making so many extras with Amazon"
Pauline Pascoe
"I have made several purchases from Amazon this year already as I belong to a large family. As you can imagine we have many presents to buy over the year. We have five children, ten grand children and twelve great grand children so do all our present buying on Amazon. Great service and good delivery times."
Michael Mitchell
"What more can I say about amazon, great customer service, fast delivery service and the amazon products such as Alexa have changed rhee way I use my home from cooking to lighting to listening to music"
Lisa Whelan
"Highly recommend first time to order and recieved my order very quickly happy shopper"
"They delivered item in a timely fashion & i was very pleased, will use service again....."
Ewan Mcbride
"Once again a quick and easy service...Thank you"
"Dealing with a broken coffee machine the customer service was first class, rang back, postage paid, problem sorted."
James Bennett
"Fast and reliable service. Excellent and easy to use on line app. Would strongly recommend to anyone. 5 stars."
Lauren Michael
"Amazon is a great company all in all delivery comes quickly and I also like click and collect. Everything you need they have but I have noticed ebay is cheaper than amazon so when I'm buying products, I look at ebay as well as amazon to see where I can get a cheaper deal."
Danielle Hunter Macedo
"Fast shipping"
Stephen Millard
"Amazon are amazing and they have reinvented the way I shop ! Always competitive and fast delivery service. Thank you amazon"
"they try to deliver way before time and usual do"
"Next day delivery even when I ordered in the evening"
Petru
"Is the beast site in a world."
Christine Keers
"Great service and the goods are excellent and they will deliver anywhere in the country x"
"Variety of items in the store. Easy to compare items and quick delivery"
Wendy
"Always have a quick service from Amazon"
Amazon Smile is rated 4.81 based on 317 reviews