Amazon Smile Insights

Amazon Smile have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and refunds and are happy with their returns process.

Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

95.92%
Industry Average
" Products are usually at very competitive prices and arrive on time. "
- Mr David Coppendale
" Cheap price,free delivery on most items,brilliant service "
- James Sutherland
" fast shipping and great prices "
- Vracca
Write your review on Amazon Smile

Delivery - Fast

89.55%
Industry Average
" Ordered to handheld fans for the heatwave- I pressed wrong delivery button. Spoke to amazon assistant, and she was amazing help me through the order process, while staying the phone, and corrected my mistake. Excellent customer service. Thank you ***** "
- Julie Mannion
" A large choice of products and quick delivery. "
- Pete Leech
" whenever i buy from them its always good quality there delivery is a little slow but other than that there good only downer is sometimes its hard to tell if your buying from amazon or one of there many sellers "
- greg
B-
71.43%
Industry Average
" I’ve never had a negative delivery or returns/refund experience from amazon, therefore I will continue to use their services. I will always recommend others to do the same. "
- Adrian
" There products are amazing and delivery and returns are fast and efficient. "
- Terence filipe o neill
- Adrian

Refunds - Easy

80.00%
Industry Average
" I love the fact that your refund is almost immediately available as soon as an item is returned to UPS. Also, Amazon ensures that the sellers treat the customers fairly. I am, and shall remain Amazon Prime! "
- Dessi
" One of the items ordered became unavailable so amazon quickly refunded our payment with an email of apology, thank you. "
- Stacey Fairclough
" After a mix up I was charged for an that was ment to be a free item for testing. I spoke to amazon and explained, they asked me to send it back to the depo and it would be refunded. I did that and my money was returned when it was at the depo. Very happy with how it was handled by Amazon. "
- david carley
A
98.31%
Industry Average
" Amazing service. Never had any problems. Reliable and fast "
- Lisa Yvonne Emery
- Julie Mannion
" Excellent customer service "
- Anonymous

Get ready for our phone call!