Ambre Luxe Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ambre Luxe

info@ambreluxe.com

Click Here

Tell us how Ambre Luxe made you happy

"Ambre Luxe tan gives me the perfect tan and glow! Usually I get super sticky when waiting for tan to develop, however with this tan it dries almost instantly so you can go about your day until it develops into the perfect colour. I highly recommend this tan!"
"I came across this tan on instagram. This tan is the best. I am extremely white and it gave me a really nice natural tan. It lasted over a week and was easy to apply."
"Ambre Luxe is without doubt the best tan i have used. Very natural color and i find it is very easy to adjust the depth of the tan. All organic - great buy. Love it!"
"I recently purchased a tanning mousse from Ambre Luxe and am really happy with the quality and customer service. Beautiful natural colour and the skin care ingredients are an absolute bonus!"
"I'm always looking for a self tanner. I saw Ambre Luxe and thought I would try it. Great decision! It really does give you the best natural looking tan. My skin looked great and I received so many compliments. I would recommend Ambre Luxe for sure."
"Such a great product. Loved the colour and my skin feels amazing. Would highly recommend :)"
"I’ve tried a lot of tan but this tan is by far the best, the tan has a beautiful brown colour to it, it sets quickly doesn’t come off on sheets, I’m able to put it on my face without breaking out I honestly LOVE this tan, I’ve recommended it to everyone"
"Ambre Luxe was easy to apply. The colour achieved looks natural. My skin feels smooth and is glowing."
"Great tanning product! Really natural looking colour and very easy to use."
Ambre Luxe is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews