amoma.com Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend amoma.com

How would you rate amoma.com ?

"HEED THE WARNINGS!! JUST STAY AWAY!! Please heed these warnings!! Read from TripAdvisor!! Don't even think about this FRAUD Website!! We were thinking because we had some time to spare since we have some time before our trip. I'd just try this website. And they do POST some cheaper prices! This is a SCAM and all they will say is NO REFUND!! Definitely REGRETTING booking with this site!! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!! Don't waster your time or your money!!! They even try to say they don't have my money! I told them "REALLY??" Ok, that's not what PAYPAL and CREDIT CARD account says. Then they said once they got my money they give it to a third party hotel contractor!! How ridiculous they can try and say they don't have my money! This is the worst experience. You'd be better off with Agoda or any other site for that matter. I've even booked with CHINA hotel booking sites (for example ctrip) without this problem. This website is a pure scam! Yes, they are saying no refund! However they did not provide you with what you PAID for! I have made a reservation, but the hotel does not have my reservation! I have a bad feeling about this! I've tried to contact them for a week! I'm trying to make reservations and make all my plans but this is totally absurd! As we don't want to be left last minute with no hotel when we arrive we are confirming everything. But after a WEEK a hotel does not have our reservation and nothing under my name!! The doesn't even have our Hotel Booking Reference number!! I told them to just refund me if they aren't booking me a hotel, they just said no refunds!! PURE SCAM AND FRAUD!!! The HOTEL BOOKING REFERENCE number they tell you to give the hotel is a pure FAKE number. Hotel does not have your reservation. Then they say maybe a few days before your TRAVEL. Then Amoma said they do have your reservation but it's not in your name. They need to get the REAL hotel confirmation number and forward it to me. They keep telling you to wait a few days!"
"I've always used Amoma as I find their prices the most competitive that's why they don't always return on Google searches. Go direct on their site and bag yourself great travel deals!!!"
"Amoma sold a booking at a hotel in Scotland - the hotel had no record of any booking by Amoma and was full! I had to resort to the credit card fraud department to get my money back from Amoma 6 months later AVOID BY ANY MEANS"
"The only way to view the hotel pricing was to enter my information. A few mins later, I get a call from amoma's customer service, telling me that she can get me a better deal on the resort that I was looking at. She also mentioned that the resort I clicked on was only for the room but for x amount more, I can get inclusive. My issue was that the price for the "room" and the inclusive price was the exact same when I looked. When I asked her what she could do, after a few mins she came back on the line to tell me that my rate was no longer available. The rate went from $1,200 to $1,500. I ended up booking with otel.com for $1008."
amoma.com is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews