amoma.com Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend amoma.com

How would you rate amoma.com ?

(optional)

"I've always used Amoma as I find their prices the most competitive that's why they don't always return on Google searches. Go direct on their site and bag yourself great travel deals!!!"
"Amoma sold a booking at a hotel in Scotland - the hotel had no record of any booking by Amoma and was full! I had to resort to the credit card fraud department to get my money back from Amoma 6 months later AVOID BY ANY MEANS"
"The only way to view the hotel pricing was to enter my information. A few mins later, I get a call from amoma's customer service, telling me that she can get me a better deal on the resort that I was looking at. She also mentioned that the resort I clicked on was only for the room but for x amount more, I can get inclusive. My issue was that the price for the "room" and the inclusive price was the exact same when I looked. When I asked her what she could do, after a few mins she came back on the line to tell me that my rate was no longer available. The rate went from $1,200 to $1,500. I ended up booking with otel.com for $1008."
amoma.com is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews