Amtrak Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Amtrak
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Amtrak?

Tell us how Amtrak made you happy

"I'm handicapped and Sr. And the new route to Toledo Ohio don't allow checks the luggage you has to carry with you in the train I think is no fair this policy for handicapped and srs im against and disappoint. I ask and they told me in Boston service luggage that is because isn't more luggage wagon from Boston to Albany isn't fair for peoples like me. I used this commuted often to see my grandkids in Detroit and for me is very difficult. I hope this issue be resolve very soon. Please."
Are you Amtrak? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Amtrak is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews