androidtvboxdelivery.ie Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend androidtvboxdelivery.ie

Tell us how androidtvboxdelivery.ie made you happy

"Katie form Dublin 12 here. Just wanted to say thank you for my Android box, fast delivery and the box is working great."
"Great customer service and I love my new MeCool Pro L."
"The best supplier online great box received and works great."
"Thanks ordered box yesterday arrived today all good. Great service"
"Guys were great in helping me pick a box that was in my price range. Got it today and set it up no problem. Streaming away. Cheers Sam"
"Got my box today, set it up and streaming away. The people there were great to deal with and way cheaper than the likes of Curry’s and powercity etc."
"Super fast delivery box arrived when they said it would a steal at the price paid"
"great box streams deadly no lag"
"Hi Guys, I had a great experience when purchasing my Android box and remote. your team were really helpful with all my questions and now my box is all set up and works amazingly. Thanks, Emma Brady"
"great device well worth it:)"
"guys thank you so much. love the box and the customer care was amazing. next day delivery was great too.... best of luck Eoin"
"fast delivery, the customer care team were on hand with any questions I had choosing the box. really good company, would recommend."
"Great service, Fast delivery, amazing Android box."
"great box nos issues - recommended"
"next day delivery to cork - yes sir"
"The best android box - box works great"
"You can trust this company my box stopped working after 4 months and they replaced it free of charge. Happy Customer"
"Happy with my order- cant believe what these boxes can do amazing"
"If you take the time to set it up it can be a great addition to home entertainment. Some cool retro games are available."
"Great box thanks"