androidtvboxdelivery.ie Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend androidtvboxdelivery.ie

How would you rate androidtvboxdelivery.ie ?

"great box streams deadly no lag"
"Hi Guys, I had a great experience when purchasing my Android box and remote. your team were really helpful with all my questions and now my box is all set up and works amazingly. Thanks, Emma Brady"
"great device well worth it:)"
"guys thank you so much. love the box and the customer care was amazing. next day delivery was great too.... best of luck Eoin"
"fast delivery, the customer care team were on hand with any questions I had choosing the box. really good company, would recommend."
"Great service, Fast delivery, amazing Android box."
"great box nos issues - recommended"
"next day delivery to cork - yes sir"
"The best android box - box works great"
"You can trust this company my box stopped working after 4 months and they replaced it free of charge. Happy Customer"
"Happy with my order- cant believe what these boxes can do amazing"
"If you take the time to set it up it can be a great addition to home entertainment. Some cool retro games are available."
"Great box thanks"
"very down to earth and customer friendly. anything they can do to help they will. excited to get the box up and running...."
"customer service was brill.... the guys were happy to help with any questions I had as a first time buyer. Box was delivered the next afternoon and works perfectly. thanks"
"Happy with my box streams well - recommend ordering air mouse for ease of use."
"I bought the Tv box Mecool -m8s-pro-plus-android , very happy with the delivery and with the product as well , "it works perfect "...and with the help of Gregg I set it up....I can say that I got the best customer support service. I Definitely recommend buying any product from this company because they are very helpful and most important of all... is that they do everything to help and make the customer happy ...Thanks a lot Gregg"
"Best android seller in Ireland very professional with great selection and prices."
Ryan Tumeford
Verified Buyer
"very reliable company, needed an android box for a present and it was delivered the next day."
"fast delivery, great little box. would highly recommend...."
androidtvboxdelivery.ie is rated 4.94 based on 106 reviews