androidtvboxdelivery.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend androidtvboxdelivery.ie

Tell us how androidtvboxdelivery.ie made you happy
Genuine boxes. Thumbs up
These boxes are genuinely good quality hardware - no clones. Ordered Friday arrived this morning. Highly Recommended
Nice selection of boxes good prices too - not a rip off. Pecommend
Had hassle getting Netflix to work on the Wetek Hub - After looking online with no look the guys sent me full instructions on how to do it. I stuck with it and it worked, they then sent me a free remote as a bonus. Very Happy Customer Highly Recommend Company Very Profesional.
Thanks Fiona
Thanks, Box as described with no issues would recommend.
Great box bought bb2 last week and is really fast with no annoying buffering. Thank you
Very happy with my box quick delivery too:)
Top Class!
Just received the mecool box guys and set it up. Your customer service is amazing. Definitely will recommend you to friends and family. Cheers mark
Without a doubt the best place for these things - crazy what they can do.
The best - Recommended
Nice one happy with order - good quality box
Happy with my order would recommend.
Bought two mxq boxes all broke - then I found these guys online & bought the h8 have it over a month now and all works perfect much better quality for the same price.
These boxes are the dogs. Garry
I have never owned an Android box before but a friend recommended I get one. a quick search and I found these guys. I called the guys and they helped me decide which box to choose. I also went back and forward with them on their on-line chat with set up. the guys I was speaking to couldnt have done more for me. they were really helpful and the box I got works great. cant recommend this company enough. very professional and down to earth guys with a wealth of knowledge in the industry. I will definitely buy from them again and recommend to family and friends. Thanks again, Caroline from Dundalk
Amazing unreal what this little box can do so handy. Recommended
Perfect thank you
Awesome quality and easy to use just in time for easter school break to keep the kids entertained.
Got here sooner than expected, have everything set up works good.
androidtvboxdelivery.ie is rated 4.93 based on 134 reviews