Angelscars.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Angelscars.co.uk

Tell us how Angelscars.co.uk made you happy

"2 cabs did not show over 2 hours with no explanation. I was reliant on this taxi company for school pick up. My elderly parents (doing the pick up) were left feeling v stressed and my kids were v upset at no one coming to get them. No phone call to explain why a cab wouldn’t be coming, constantly put on hold when I phoned then taken off hold by someone who didn’t know I had aleady called (“hello angels cars”). I was repeatedly told ‘he’s five minutes away’ inly to have no car show up. Not the first time I had problems with them. Never use this company, they are totally unrelaible, disorganised and unprofessional."
Are you Angelscars.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Angelscars.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews