anglia fasteners Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend anglia fasteners

Tell us how anglia fasteners made you happy

"Bought an exhaust system for my daughters car from Car parts Northampton and was advised that studs on catalytic converter were basic everyday size and thread but that company didn't supply them with part, however on receipt I found out that this was wrong and that the thread size was very rare, after chasing all over the area to Screwfix, motor factors etc with no luck I found myself at Anglia fasteners in Bedford, extremely helpful staff hunted down the nuts and washers needed for this job and the price 78p. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff and will use them again."
Are you anglia fasteners? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
anglia fasteners is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews