animal friends and e&l pet insurers Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend animal friends and e&l pet insurers

How would you rate animal friends and e&l pet insurers ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Brian

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about animal friends and e&l pet insurers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Brian Dexter
"when I contacted both companies with a reference number given to me byGOCOMPARE they said the numbers were incompatible with their system and I would have to go through all info AGAIN. which company is at fault? gocompare or the pet insurers. someone has got this all wrong.i am trying to give my money to a company for pet insurance and they wont take it unless I go through everything again I have already inputted and I am not willing."
animal friends and e&l pet insurers is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews