Animation Dok Reviews

Read Animation Dok Reviews

+1 973 265 7199

order@animationdok.com

Tell us how Animation Dok made you happy
Animation Dok is one of the most professional companies I've worked with. Not only did they come up with the perfect concept, but the script written was impeccable as well!
I don't think this is a real company. The addresses listed on their site are false, they don't have a company presence online so I find it hard to believe they have the clients/reviews they posted on their homepage. They keep trying to upsell and I haven't received anything. Stuff they've sent for review is for different companies and I'm now on my 3rd representative. BUYER BEWARE this is probably a scam company. I will change my review if I find otherwise.
Dear Customer

We are really sorry to hear about your experience with Animationdok so far.

We would like to contact you to discuss about your concern and resolve this with our very best and change your experience and provide you the service you deserve.

Kindly provide us your details OR call me directly on +1 973 265 7199 EXT 1005 and I will be at your assistance

Your cooperation in this regards will be highly appreciated

Team Animationdok
Got very best service but it was little bit late. But Finally High quality animated video I have received at very affordable price.
High Quality Video Animation service got from Animationdok and I will must come again whenever I need any animation service Thank you
I worked with Linda in this project and she assisted me from start to finish. I am very pleased with the end result and got exactly what I had wanted -
Got 100% high quality white board explainer video. Thank you