Animation Dok Reviews

of reviewers recommend Animation Dok

+1 973 265 7199

order@animationdok.com

Tell us how Animation Dok made you happy
High-end products with creativity in thoughts and feel are something that inspired me about this video animation company. Their costs are also reasonable, and these are reasons that made me 100% satisfied with them.
If I need to return to Animation Dok, I am doing that without a doubt. Their video animation services are really amazing, with all the key variables incorporated into it. They are my go-to video animation company from now on.
I wanted something creative and relevant for my brand representation and then Animation Dok delivered me the best-animated videos to make by business identity to excel. The best video production company I have ever worked with.
Worst experience I have ever had! They give you a price, leave everything else out. Then try to charge you for every last thing! You agree to a certain length video then make it 10 seconds longer then try and charge you and up sell you! Keep in mind voice is also extra! Which they do not tell you! Awful awful company!
Animation Dok is one of the most professional companies I've worked with. Not only did they come up with the perfect concept, but the script written was impeccable as well!
I don't think this is a real company. The addresses listed on their site are false, they don't have a company presence online so I find it hard to believe they have the clients/reviews they posted on their homepage. They keep trying to upsell and I haven't received anything. Stuff they've sent for review is for different companies and I'm now on my 3rd representative. BUYER BEWARE this is probably a scam company. I will change my review if I find otherwise.
Dear Customer

We are really sorry to hear about your experience with Animationdok so far.

We would like to contact you to discuss about your concern and resolve this with our very best and change your experience and provide you the service you deserve.

Kindly provide us your details OR call me directly on +1 973 265 7199 EXT 1005 and I will be at your assistance

Your cooperation in this regards will be highly appreciated

Team Animationdok
Got very best service but it was little bit late. But Finally High quality animated video I have received at very affordable price.
High Quality Video Animation service got from Animationdok and I will must come again whenever I need any animation service Thank you
I worked with Linda in this project and she assisted me from start to finish. I am very pleased with the end result and got exactly what I had wanted -
Got 100% high quality white board explainer video. Thank you