Annabee's Books Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Annabee's Books Limited

Tell us how Annabee's Books Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Annabee's Books Limited Reviews | 5th December 2019
annabeesbooks
More Photos & Videos
Annabee's Books Limited Reviews | 11th December 2019
annabeesbooks
More Photos & Videos
A lovely story to read to your children. We loved being able to personalize the penguin's names with our family's who our son doesn't get to see too often.
I highly recommend it.
Thank you Alex!
I’m delighted with the two books I ordered. The personalised story and character options make it a very special gift for our two grandchildren. The illustrations are superb.
The books were sent to me soon after I ordered them. Thanks for a wonderful book. Good luck with your next one.
Regards
Kevin Bell
Thanks Kev!
My copy of the book has arrived in perfect condition and In excellent time for Christmas!
Thank you!
Thank you Faith!
We have recently bought The Penguin Party for our 2 year old Grandaughter for Christmas. We really enjoyed personalising it with our family names and thought the values the characters portray a wonderful gift to hold dear. A lovely book for her to keep forever.
Such a great idea, an awesome Christmas present!
Thanks Nicola!
Thanks Nicola!
I am delighted with the book and its prompt delivery. It is beautifully presented, with a positive message and the personalisation makes it truly special.
Lovely to hear thank you Clare!
I bought this book as a Christening present for my nephew and had such fun
personalising it with the names of his Grandma and cousins. As a unique gift it delighted all the family and his parents are going to keep it as a family treasure. Fantastic and wise messages for his future. A brilliant idea and thank you.
Thank you Anne!
My son is two-and-a-half and he loves the Penguin Party! The personalisation of characters allows him to [literally] see himself and our family in the story. As parents, we love it too! The messages of gratitude, forgiveness, and acceptance are applicable at any age and are so important to hear when you're little. This is one book that we'll reading for many years to come!
Great to hear, thanks Matt!
I bought the book for my niece but I've read it twice myself and really really enjoyed it. It's been put together by two very talented women and it makes a perfect present. I highly recommend it.
Thanks for the feedback Liliana!
So delighted with The Penguin Party. My 2.5 yr old daughter adores it because she can recognise not only herself but also her mummy and daddy in the illustrations, which are beautiful. For now, she enjoys looking at the pictures and hearing about the different penguin characters but the story is rich in detail and is bang on message in terms of the values and self-confidence we would like to instill as parents. So, as she gets older, I can imagine this book really becoming a treasured keepsake and something that she will recall well into her adulthood when thinking about dealing with all the everyday challenges that life can throw at you. The book also arrived very quickly and the quality of the printing is excellent. No plastic packaging either!
Thank you Suzanne for taking the time!
Such a lovely idea! Bought it for my niece who is 2 and the whole family love it! It’s such a personalised gift and one to keep forever! Thank you! X
Thanks, Olivia, glad your niece likes the book!
Very novel! Love the personalisation of family make-up, skin and hair coulours,and names, together with the lovely story. Bought as a present for a new arrival, and delivery was quick.
Thanks Janet!
I was very happy to receive this lovely book. As a grandparent I look forward to sharing this book with our little one, and I'm sure we will be enjoying it together for a long time. I love the way it is unique to our family and reflects the values we hold dear. It is a special book.
I highly recommend it as a gift at birth, birthday, baptism or Christmas etc. It's enjoyable for both child and adults to share.
Kath
Thanks Kathleen! Glad you like it and that you and your family find it so special!
Annabee's Books Limited is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews