Annabee's Books Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Annabee's Books Limited

Tell us how Annabee's Books Limited made you happy
It’s a fantastic book on its own with beautiful illustrations. It’s incredible the customisation you can do and my little ones love reading it and seeing their names and people hey know as he characters. Will be getting new books for my nieces and nephew for sure!
I found the online order process very quick and easy to complete and it was fun to think about what characters would be good to add in. The book came quickly and was great. I was delighted with the whole process. I didn’t need to have much contact with the company but when I did they were so helpful and responded quickly.
Thank you for your lovely review. Glad we could be helpful!
I have bought 5 copies of this book now and every recipient has loved it. The children enjoy seeing names they recognise. The story is lovely and the illustrations are fantastic. I will be buying more.
Let me start by saying that I absolutely love this book, and so do my children. I was a bit hesitant to order it as we live in the USA, but the delivery came in good time and packaging was spot on, the book was in perfect condition. The pictures are fun and full of great detail and I also love the concept of the book and personalization. Our daughter immediately identified the lead character on the cover as being her brother Mike! I think the red hair was a giveaway! It has become a regular go to book for bedtime stories. We’ll be having penguin parties at our house for the foreseeable future!
Lovely book, so well put together and was delivered really quickly too.
Loves the process. It was very easy to do and good personalisation. Got regular updates and it arrived swiftly. Very impressed
I bought these absolutely beautiful books for my twin granddaughters. The lovely story is as relatable to adults as it is to children. Made extra special by the option to personalise the book. The service was excellent. Very happy with my books.
I bought this book for my goddaughter for Christmas and she loved it. There's a lot of different customisations to choose from and drawings are beautiful.
An interesting, sweet book
Lovely book. Made a little boy very happy to see his name in print.
I ordered a this book for my 2 year old daughter. It was really easy to update. I love that there are so many opportunities for character personalisation. I also love that they considered different ethnicities which is not always the case with personalised books so at least this character looks closer to my little brown girl.
Fantastic book. We got a copy personalised for my nephew and he loves it. We loved the fact we could change the characters to look like his mum and dad even so much that he points at them saying mummy and daddy. Highly recommend.
We ordered 4 copies of The Penguin Party as Christmas presents for 4 very unique nieces and nephews. The whole customer experience with Annabee's Books is very rewarding. When ordering, the easy to use web interface lets you tailor the excellent illustrations and character names to add a personal touch to the book. The story is wonderfully written and is underpinned by life-skill values of gratitude, forgiveness and acceptance. Delivery is swift, well packaged and the quality of the finished book is excellent. Highly recommended.
Abhiram enjoyed choosing names for penguins in the book and he could recognise them while reading the book. He finds the story interesting and took the book to school show and tell to share the story with his classmates and friends.
Very clear instructions and guide to personalise the book when ordering. Wonderful story with beautiful illustrations made even more special by the ability to name characters that have a special meaning for the intended reader. I ordered very close to Christmas and was pleased to see it delivered to France within a few days. Highly recommended.
I ordered this book for our son as an Xmas present. It was easy to personalise the book and the ordering process was straightforward. Our son enjoys the book and it is quite long for our 3 year old so expect it to last for quite some time. Hoping more titles will be added since we also have a new baby girl who will no doubt want one too!
I ordered a personalised book for my 3 year old niece through Annabee’s books as a birthday present. She isn’t particularly keen on reading but she really loves the illustrations and the fact that this book reflects her family. As well as producing a beautiful end product the order & payment process was really simple and easy to use and the service from starting the order to receiving the book was excellent.
This wonderful story involving penguin characters is beautifully written and illustrated and is a very good tool to teach children the important things in life. I would highly recommend it as a way of discussing the various topics further with your children
An absolutely wonderful story with beautiful illustrations. A joy to own and without a doubt a gift to keep for a lifetime. We love the personalisation and can’t believe how much the people look like us as a family! A much loved book. I would highly recommend this for a really special gift. Our little boy is delighted with his copy and we have thoroughly enjoyed reading it with him.
Got this book as a gift for a Christening and they loved it. Such a personalised book to make book time special.
Annabee's Books Limited is rated 5.00 based on 55 reviews