antminerasics.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend antminerasics.com

Tell us how antminerasics.com made you happy
Scammers, they only attend to place an order and make the order payment, they send order link and payment order, these people from coinbase commerce
Coinbase Commerce Reference #: 7MJLH3R5
need to verify this account. and their movements.
place order # 327.
Sirs, as Reviews, you must also Block these accounts, they themselves create and comment positively to create stars. they must also investigate on their side.
This company is a fraud and have been reported to the authorities

My receipt number and coinbase tranaction receipt.

2VV8NNDN
Order #365

This company took my money and is refusing to send my equipment or respond to my messages. I have submitted screenshots of all our conversations and the receipt of purchase to the relevant authorities in China and Canada.

If you are looking to buy mining equipment go directly to the manufacturer. They do not work with 3rd party distributors. Any company that only takes bitcoin is a fraud. I have enclosed an email from Innosilicon denying having any relationship with this fraud company. There is also a warning on Innosilicon's website not to buy any equipment with bitcoin. There is a shortage of chips in China to make computer equipment because of sanctions and if the manufacturer doesn't have stock no one does.
I decided to issue a CTP here as very favorable conditions. In general, I started to count. I decided to submit an application with the help of an employee so that there would be no mistake. I left contacts on the site pretty quickly. They called me back. The girl explained everything very competently and in an accessible way. I made it out in 5 minutes. I am very satisfied with the service.
Nice service. i bought Antminer S19 pro, delivery 10 days. All good!
Nice service. i bought Antminer S19 pro, delivery 10 days. All good!
I bought the Atnminer S17 + model
I left contacts on the site pretty quickly. They called me back. The operator explained everything briefly, correctly and easily. I made it out in 5 minutes.I am satisfied with the excellent service.
I buy atnminer S19pro. I really liked it. Delivery is fast. Everything is great!
Purchased antminer Z15, delivered quickly, very happy, worth the unit, grateful.
Antminer S19 pro is very necessary and of high quality. I am happy with the purchase
I got Antminer S19 pro here - I was very satisfied - the quality the price pleases - I recommend it to everyone!
I bought Antminer S19 here. I am grateful for the delivery in a short time. Excellent shop.
Stole my money. Do not let them steal yours too.
The server is very good and convenient, I bought Atnminet S19 it works very well without any problems
Antminer S19 is a great device. Really fast to issue and delivered within a week.
Fake website. Scamming those looking for miners. No refunds.
Scam. Please do not purchase any miners from them.
Scam! Website looks legit, but it is a big scam. Please avoid, so you are not their next victim.
Scam. Please read and believe all of the negative reviews so you will not be their next victim.
Read all reviews because these people are trying to hide their negative reviews with fake positive ones. They are scammers and will not ship your order. they only want your money.
antminerasics.com is rated 3.90 based on 51 reviews