Anyjunk Limited Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Anyjunk Limited
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Anyjunk Limited made you happy

"booked a medium pick up, £180 plus a tv and a mattress. The crew arrived and were a sub contractor. Said it wasn’t 4 yards. It was supposed to be 4 cubic yards but they seemed to be measuring for 4 yards of length and not height or depth. There is no way to absolutely agree what size the load is. They refused to take over half. I asked for a quote for the rest. They phoned the office after taking photos and the office said it was £350 on top of what we had already paid! This is the price for an xxlarge pick up on its own without having paid for the medium. Wasn’t willing to pay so had to send them away with half of what we had. My husband had to hire a van at £80 and move the rest, taking time and money we didn’t have. Were moving House 2 days later so had to get rid of junk ASAP. I called the head office to complain. The lady had photos of my garden and seemed shocked that they had left it and agreed that I should only have paid the difference between the medium and large. She couldn’t get anyone out to me that day but promised for Monday and to call me first thing on Monday. That was 5 days ago and unsurprisingly no contact at all. Absolute disgrace."
Are you Anyjunk Limited? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Anyjunk Limited is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews