Anyjunk Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Anyjunk Limited

Tell us how Anyjunk Limited made you happy
BEWARE THIS COMPANY IS JUST BOOKING LOCAL SKIP COMPANIES IN YOUR AREA AND CHARGING YOU MORE FOR IT. I booked a skip from a local company 2 weeks previous to this company but when I went to hire again they couldn't deliver untill the Tues so I was looking to see if I could get it on the Mon any junk said no problem then emailed saying sorry I couldn't get it before Tues so I said OK and they were £15 cheaper so I stuck with them, only on the Tues my local company dropped off the skip I had ordered a 6yd I got a 4yd it worked out £40 more expensive than my local company I told any junk to collect and to add insult to injury they charged me twice I have been told I booked a 4yd skip and they even sent me a booking slip that said 4yd but the following morning I phoned and was told yes it was a 6yd skip I ordered and they were going to refund my money and get skip collected my local company collected the skip but still no refund
I would absolutely not recommend Anyjunk on any level .We booked a slot and paid an extra £20 to secure the time we wanted .We we’re moving house so it was critical that they collected on this day ! They failed to tell us after we had been waiting for them for an hour and a half past the allotted time that they had cancelled no call no e mail .I had to contact them to find out what had happened they then very reluctantly booked another slot the next day. No compensation or discount .Avoid at all costs utterly unreliable not worth one star .
Booked for double mattress to be collected on 20th May and waited in all day,but no one came without any explanation as to why. After several emails over the course of a month, another slot was booked for 19th June. Again, no one came to collect but an email later on in the afternoon was sent to explain they couldn't make it having waited in for most of the day. Won't be using this company again I'm afraid.
booked a medium pick up, £180 plus a tv and a mattress.
The crew arrived and were a sub contractor. Said it wasn’t 4 yards. It was supposed to be 4 cubic yards but they seemed to be measuring for 4 yards of length and not height or depth.
There is no way to absolutely agree what size the load is.
They refused to take over half. I asked for a quote for the rest. They phoned the office after taking photos and the office said it was £350 on top of what we had already paid! This is the price for an xxlarge pick up on its own without having paid for the medium. Wasn’t willing to pay so had to send them away with half of what we had.
My husband had to hire a van at £80 and move the rest, taking time and money we didn’t have. Were moving House 2 days later so had to get rid of junk ASAP.
I called the head office to complain. The lady had photos of my garden and seemed shocked that they had left it and agreed that I should only have paid the difference between the medium and large. She couldn’t get anyone out to me that day but promised for Monday and to call me first thing on Monday. That was 5 days ago and unsurprisingly no contact at all.
Absolute disgrace.