apple.ca Reviews

of reviewers recommend apple.ca

Tell us how apple.ca made you happy
I have been a Apple customer for over 15 years. The Apple products I currently own are: an iPad Pro 12.9 2nd generation, an Apple Pencil, an iPhone XS, Aipords first generation, Beats Studio 3. I used to own a Macbook Pro 15" 2018 full specification laptop. I have had nothin but incredible customer service with Apple.

The only issue I had was that I wanted to play AAA games on the go and I need a Windows gaming laptop for that. To solve this problem, I sold my Macbook Pro at a great price (Apple products keep their value more than the competition) and I bought an affordable Dell gaming laptop.

Being introduce to the horrible customer service from the PC World made me instantly regret my decision (especially since Dell is rated as having one of the worse customer service experience ever).

I plan on selling my gaming laptop and coming back to Apple.

Apple might not have the best products for all of our needs, but one thing is for sure their customer service and their resell value beat the competitions, hands down.
apple.ca is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews