WinIt Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WinIt

About WinIt: With a risk-free guarantee for parking tickets, and high success rates in disputing traffic tickets, WinIt is the best way to manage and fight your parking and traffic tickets.

We've contracted with seasoned parking specialists and traffic attorneys who have been fighting tickets for over 20 years to provide you with a best-of-breed solution to easily and cost-effectively fight your parking and traffic tickets!

• Upload all your tickets
• Check the status of your disputes at any time
• Keep an eye out for new violations with our ticket guardian and auto-dispute feature

Parking ticket disputes are risk-free: WinIt only charges 50% of the ticket amount, and only when your ticket is dismissed!

Before you pay your traffic ticket, get a quote from an experienced traffic attorney for the cost to fight it!

WInIt has been featured in:
The New York Times "An App to Help You Win the Parking-Ticket War"
Macworld "The Week in iOS Apps: WinIt lets you fight your parking tickets"
New York Post "This app will fight your parking ticket so you don’t have to"
PIX11 "New app helps you get NYC parking tickets dismissed"
AOL NEWS "New app will fight your parking ticket for you"
THRILLIST "This app fights your parking tickets so you don’t have "
ABC NEWS "Have a parking ticket? There's an app to help fight it"

If you have any questions, problems, or feedback, don’t hesitate to send us an email at support@appwinit.com

"Thanks to WinIt Team. My ticket has been dismissed. Once I sent my information and evidence to them, it gets responded right away. The helpful part from WinIt Team is they are not judgmental for the case. they use their resources to ensure you have a winning possibility. It definitely saves time than fighting the ticket on your own. When you get your electronic ticket, you should take pictures with your phone, describe your situation in details and submit all the necessary evidence you have. All this will increase your chance of wining."
(New York) - Posted 14 hours ago
"I cannot express to you all enough how amazing of an app WinIt is. When you submit a ticket , one of two things can happen. They will either beat the ticket in which case you pay them half the cost of the ticket OR they lose the case BUT still buy you at least a month in time for you to pay it off. The name WinIt is appropriate as there are only winners when using this app. This is not a sponsored comment , I genuinely love what this app sets out to do and what this app has done for me ."
(New York) - Posted 14 hours ago
"wonderful app because it is convenient and real works."
(New York) - Posted 14 hours ago
"I received a parking ticket and it was totally my fault. I was going to pay the whole amount, but I remembered reading about this app and I tried it out. They were able to dismiss my case and ended up saving half of the ticket penalty. I would recommend using this app, you have nothing to lose."
(New York) - Posted 14 hours ago
"had multiple tickets fought and WON through winit for years. they even fight tickets without me having to request them. save me a whole lot of $$$ highly recommended if u wanna save your money !"
(New York) - Posted 14 hours ago
"I've used this app a handful of times over the past couple of years. I figured i had nothing to lose by trying it. It's turned out to be quite an amazing service. I think out of 4 or so parking tickets submitted over the course of 2-3 years, 2 of them were dismissed which, considering the alternative, is pretty awesome. Interface is easy to use and the regular friendly email updates to let you know they haven't forgotten about your ticket is a nice touch. Thank you WinIt!"
(New York) - Posted 14 hours ago
"I used Win It for the first time when I got a parking ticket in NYC recently. The online service is so easy to use and so professional, always sending me updates until my final result came in...and they won for me! I’m so happy!"
(New York) - Posted 14 hours ago
"A co-worker put me on and I was skeptical at first, but then I said eff it. Sure enough my first ticket got dismissed and I’m hoping the second one does two. Y’all rock !"
(New York) - Posted 14 hours ago
"I complained about paying for services from Winit app, I paid for a lawyer and they didnt show up to court. Well let me say the Winit got in contact with me and corrected my issue. I was told I was going to get a refund by Winit. I was contacted pretty fast so the problem can get corrected. I have to say I have to change my the rate and comment because of the great work they have done for me and my family. I love this app"
(New York) - Posted 14 hours ago
"Win it has fought a bunch of parking tickets for me it is so convenient and easy. They are very Patient and always keep you updated when your parking ticket is in the process of being dismissed. For a regular guy with horrible parking problems, thank you win it!"
(New York) - Posted 14 hours ago
"First time user and I already auto disputed several tickets and won a traffic ticket with hired lawyer with ease. Would recommend to anyone."
(New York) - Posted 14 hours ago
"I live in New York City and despite the fact that I have a PBA card, I am plagued with getting tickets. Instead of having to go to the courthouse every time to get tickets dismissed, why not save the hassle and let the Win It team fight for you?? Nothing to lose. Total lifesaver. I’ve saved so much money and headache with this app. Even when tickets aren’t dismissed, there is no extra charge to submit on the app. It extends your payment window and allows you time to budget expenses when pocket money is tight. I recommend very highly."
(New York) - Posted 14 hours ago
"Great, easy to use, constant updates. Got the ticket dismissed in about a week. Highly recommended"
(New York) - Posted 15 hours ago
"I received a traffic ticket and I was afraid to get 2 points but WinIt lawyer contacted me and assured me that he will do his best . Sure enough they postponed the court few times then the court day came and the decision was dismissed. I thank WinIt for the efforts that they did."
(New York) - Posted 1 day ago
"Incredibly helpful and extremely easy! This app makes addressing tickets super easy. They saved me 2 points and a large fine. I wish this app had existed years ago. The Winit team saved me money, time, and stress. Thank you!"
(New York) - Posted 1 day ago
"Winit makes paying tickets so easy and convenient through the app and they have gotten a few of my tickets off! What is super clutch is, I paid for a lawyer through the app to fight my speeding ticket and they got it dismissed! Very happy with winit!"
(New York) - Posted 1 day ago
"Win It Won It After paying a minimal fee Win it was able to get my ticket dismissed! Did not pay the fine associated with ticket nor did I get any points!"
(New York) - Posted 1 day ago
"Exellent service I was much worried about my points ticket but winit did a great job for me"
(New York) - Posted 1 day ago
"Amazing! I was very upset when I got the speeding ticket and the there were points at risk, I honestly didn’t feel the car going so fast. I decided to use the app and see if I could get this resolved, and IT DID!!!! I am extremely happy this ticket got dismissed. Thank you WinIt!! Thank you so much!!!"
(New York) - Posted 1 day ago
"Amazing They got my speeding ticket which was 6 points in my license dismissed. It takes some time, but just be patient. I am truly thankful to WinIt!!"
WinIt is rated 5.00 based on 77 reviews