WinIt Reviews

of reviewers recommend WinIt
Read WinIt Reviews

About WinIt:

With a risk-free guarantee for parking tickets, and high success rates in disputing traffic tickets, WinIt is the best way to manage and fight your parking and traffic tickets.

We've contracted with seasoned parking specialists and traffic attorneys who have been fighting tickets for over 20 years to provide you with a best-of-breed solution to easily and cost-effectively fight your parking and traffic tickets!

• Upload all your tickets
• Check the status of your disputes at any time
• Keep an eye out for new violations with our ticket guardian and auto-dispute feature

Parking ticket disputes are risk-free: WinIt only charges 50% of the ticket amount, and only when your ticket is dismissed!

Before you pay your traffic ticket, get a quote from an experienced traffic attorney for the cost to fight it!

WInIt has been featured in:
The New York Times "An App to Help You Win the Parking-Ticket War"
Macworld "The Week in iOS Apps: WinIt lets you fight your parking tickets"
New York Post "This app will fight your parking ticket so you don’t have to"
PIX11 "New app helps you get NYC parking tickets dismissed"
AOL NEWS "New app will fight your parking ticket for you"
THRILLIST "This app fights your parking tickets so you don’t have "
ABC NEWS "Have a parking ticket? There's an app to help fight it"

If you have any questions, problems, or feedback, don’t hesitate to send us an email at support@appwinit.com

The app is extremely excellent I won red light ticket I had 3 points as risk and another thing that was awesome about this whole experience was I Neva had to take a day off from work to show up at court my lawyer took care of everything on my behalf. Win it for the win
(New York) - Posted 4 weeks ago
WinIt is amazing! WinIt has helped me dismiss many of my tickets! Thanks to them I have saved lots of money. I am glad I found this app, everyone should use it!
(New York) - Posted 4 weeks ago
WINIT is the best! They were able to get my tickets dismissed even after my ticket was found guilty. WINIT kept fighting and did not give up. For that, I am thankful my ticket batch has decreased. Living in NYC, you become vulnerable to a lot of tickets. I'm glad WINIT exists.
(New York) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Great & Reliable!! This is a great reliable app to have I have won several ticket cases already which I am very pleased with! I like that it automatically fights tickets for me once the system finds them taking away the headache of waiting for a ticket to come in the mail or having to search for tickets myself online. Truly everyone should have this app thank you so much!!
(New York) - Posted 4 weeks ago
The app and the concept are awesome. I live in NYC where getting parking tickets is just an accepted part of life. Winit makes that part of NYC life that much easier. Fight tickets on a ticket-by-ticket basis. Or even better: Input your plate and registration info and it automatically finds tickets you've gotten and the Winit teams begins to fight them on your behalf. You can't win them all but I think my success rate is probably a little worse than 50%- which is better than having to pay full price for all of my tickets. This by no means a pass for parking irresponsibly. but it saves time and money where you'd try to fight tickets on your own, or otherwise would pay the full price when you know you were in the wrong.
(New York) - Posted 2 months ago