WinIt Reviews

of reviewers recommend WinIt
Read WinIt Reviews

Support@appwinit.com

28 West 27th St

Tell us how WinIt made you happy
Great experience
The folks at WINIT are great they work with u every step of the way they keep in touch constantly and let u know the results had recent ticket dismissed and only had to pay half app is definitely worth it
(New Jersey) - Posted 7 months ago
Got two tickets recently and WinIt got one of them dismissed for me! Be patient and don’t pay the fee before letting WinIt do its thing. Not a fan of getting tickets, but will be using WinIt if it ever happens again.
(New Jersey) - Posted 7 months ago
(New York) - Posted 7 months ago
It works
Traffic ticket got dismissed with the attorney hired by win it. This app works in fighting for any traffic or parking tickets.
(New York) - Posted 7 months ago
The app is extremely excellent I won red light ticket I had 3 points as risk and another thing that was awesome about this whole experience was I Neva had to take a day off from work to show up at court my lawyer took care of everything on my behalf. Win it for the win
WinIt is amazing!
WinIt has helped me dismiss many of my tickets! Thanks to them I have saved lots of money. I am glad I found this app, everyone should use it!
(New York) - Posted 8 months ago
WINIT is the best! They were able to get my tickets dismissed even after my ticket was found guilty. WINIT kept fighting and did not give up. For that, I am thankful my ticket batch has decreased. Living in NYC, you become vulnerable to a lot of tickets. I'm glad WINIT exists.
Great & Reliable!!
This is a great reliable app to have I have won several ticket cases already which I am very pleased with! I like that it automatically fights tickets for me once the system finds them taking away the headache of waiting for a ticket to come in the mail or having to search for tickets myself online. Truly everyone should have this app thank you so much!!
(New York) - Posted 8 months ago
The app and the concept are awesome. I live in NYC where getting parking tickets is just an accepted part of life. Winit makes that part of NYC life that much easier. Fight tickets on a ticket-by-ticket basis. Or even better: Input your plate and registration info and it automatically finds tickets you've gotten and the Winit teams begins to fight them on your behalf. You can't win them all but I think my success rate is probably a little worse than 50%- which is better than having to pay full price for all of my tickets. This by no means a pass for parking irresponsibly. but it saves time and money where you'd try to fight tickets on your own, or otherwise would pay the full price when you know you were in the wrong.
(New York) - Posted 9 months ago