WinIt Reviews

of reviewers recommend WinIt
Read WinIt Reviews

About WinIt:

With a risk-free guarantee for parking tickets, and high success rates in disputing traffic tickets, WinIt is the best way to manage and fight your parking and traffic tickets.

We've contracted with seasoned parking specialists and traffic attorneys who have been fighting tickets for over 20 years to provide you with a best-of-breed solution to easily and cost-effectively fight your parking and traffic tickets!

• Upload all your tickets
• Check the status of your disputes at any time
• Keep an eye out for new violations with our ticket guardian and auto-dispute feature

Parking ticket disputes are risk-free: WinIt only charges 50% of the ticket amount, and only when your ticket is dismissed!

Before you pay your traffic ticket, get a quote from an experienced traffic attorney for the cost to fight it!

WInIt has been featured in:
The New York Times "An App to Help You Win the Parking-Ticket War"
Macworld "The Week in iOS Apps: WinIt lets you fight your parking tickets"
New York Post "This app will fight your parking ticket so you don’t have to"
PIX11 "New app helps you get NYC parking tickets dismissed"
AOL NEWS "New app will fight your parking ticket for you"
THRILLIST "This app fights your parking tickets so you don’t have "
ABC NEWS "Have a parking ticket? There's an app to help fight it"

If you have any questions, problems, or feedback, don’t hesitate to send us an email at support@appwinit.com

Tell us how WinIt made you happy
my experience thus far with Winit has been great, they fight hard to get your ticket dismissed accepting evidence to the very last day before your hearing and they keep you posted daily, once they have your information they take it upon themselves to fight every ticket automatically without you asking. Great aopni have recommended it to everyone I know.
(Manhattan, NY) - Posted 2 days ago
Unfortunately I had to use WinIt for a speeding ticket. Fortunately Winit & their team of lawyers were there for me. Had to pay a respectable fine but 0 points on my license. They're the best.
(Queens, NY) - Posted 3 days ago
My experience with winit has be phenomenal, so far winit has won three disputes towards my tickets. You have options to upoad evidence if you choose. They do all the fighting for you towards your ticket, send you alerts periodically while you wait on the status , and no apperance in court or dmv. Thank G-d for winit.
(Queens, NY) - Posted 4 days ago
I think winit is a excellent way to fight a ticket and much more affordable than going and hiring a lawyer they have representation that fight the tickets for u and u don't have to be present, they got a ticket dismissed for after having it delayed for over a year. Great service!!
(Trenton, NJ) - Posted 4 days ago
win it has been so relable and true to there word thus far! Theyve got over 4 tickets for dimissed and charged me next to nothing for them dismissing them!!
(Upstate, NY) - Posted 4 days ago
Honestly. I use Winlt all the time and very happy. Winlt dismiss 90 % of my tickets.
(Long Island, NY) - Posted 5 days ago
DISPUTED MY TICKET AND WON!! I received a ticket for Failure to Display Muni Meter Receipt. I took a picture of the receipt on the dashboard along with a picture of the ticket and sent it in. They did the rest. It's super easy. I received constant emails keeping me up to date every step of the way. I never had to appear in court. If they win, You pay WinIt half of whatever the fine was for your ticket. If they lose you just pay the ticket. Even if you think you can't win you have nothing to lose
(Upstate, NY) - Posted 5 days ago
these guys are amazing. they fight the ticket for you saving you from all the hassle of going to court, loosing work days and toll fees. I once got a 95 dollar ticket and they had it dismissed. I can only say about one ticket and it was for a missing registration sticker. to be honest, I had little hope for success. if you live in NYC and you own a car you can't be without this app. you know how it is with the city and cops giving out paking tickets like
(Brooklyn, NY) - Posted 6 days ago
Great app, dismissed one of my speeding ticket through winit. Went really smooth!
(Camden, NJ) - Posted 1 week ago
I received a ticket a while back, and right away used Winit so I won't receive points and a fee. I was so pleased with the turn of events, as my ticket was dismissed. So thankful to Winit Team!
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
I had a nasty ticket in NYC, WinIt got it dismissed for me. They are very responsive and informative. I so satisfied with the service provided by WinIt. Hopefully i won't get anymore tickets, but if i did i know where to go for sure.
(Brooklyn, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
I've been using this app for a while. And every ticket I've received as been dismissed. Always make sure you have proof so that it can help make their job even easier.
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
fighting a ticket has never been easier with this app. if you're busy like me and don't have the time to represent yourself in court to appeal a ticket, winit! is for you. i've won multiple cases and having to pay half the fine is worth it for me. i highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to avoid going to court to fight tickets!
(Trenton, NJ) - Posted 1 week ago
I am 70 years young (Never say old) I paid this ticket and l couldn't fine the email they sent me to prove it but it was in 2020. It is now Sept 2020. I get an email from WinIt saying Congrats you won! We need to get paid now. I said but it's too late. I paid it a long time ago. I l refuse to pay. But they said what if we help you get a refund? Is that ok Yes l said. MAX did it So l am getting a refund. WinIt is the Real Real people! It was a hydrant Violation am in NYC the fine is $125.00
(Elizabeth, NJ) - Posted 1 week ago
If you don't want to read this entire long review, then bottom line: THEY ARE AWESOME and DO YOURSELES A FAVOR AND DOWNLOAD AND USE THIS APP IF YOU GET A TICKET!! I used this app before a few years ago and they were able to dismiss several parking tickets I had! Now, a few years later, they are still dismissing my tickets for me! I am so grateful and thankful for everyone at the winit app and their team! Because of COVID my ticket was taking longer to process and I received a letter saying I would get a penalty....I was worried after reading some reviews that maybe my ticket got lost in their system and I would have to pay the penalty on top of the ticket fine...so I sent them an email and someone actually replied explaining that the time to get a court hearing date was taking longer than usual and they credited my account with $10! About a week or two later I then received an email saying my ticket had been dismissed and I only paid half (less than half really because of the extra $10 credit they gave me) of the fine! I am so happy I used this app and so happy with not only their customer service but all of their hard work they do so that they could help us dismiss our tickets! I really don't understand some of the comments that say their tickets were ignored and they were left to pay the fine on top of the penalty....I got worried at first when I read all the reviews but I was so happy when I emailed them and got a response back. Rest assured, they are working hard for you! Btw, I didn't even put an explanation when I sent in my ticket...I just sent my ticket with whatever info was required and that was it....and they still got it dismissed!
(Long Island, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
Legit the beat a 8 point ticket for me im more than satisfied..thank you wintin you guys are awsome...
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks Winit, I got my ticket and 3 points dismissed.
(Staten Island, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
Today I have witnessed that WinIt was able to dismiss a ticket that could have cost me points on my driver's license. The attorney who worked on my case was able to prove my innocence. WinIt works and is professional!
(Upstate, NY) - Posted 1 week ago
Vi la aplicacion y dude! Es real; estas personas pelean por ti, no es broma. Solo tienen que tener paciencia y subir toda la evidencia necesaria. Gracias a la compania WINIT. I saw the application and dude it is real! These people fight for you, it is not a joke. You just have to have patience and upload all the necessary evidence. Thanks to the company WINIT.
(Long Island, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I used this for many times and most of the time I winit literally ... really appreciate
(Bronx, NY) - Posted 2 weeks ago