Aqua Lumo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aqua Lumo

nik@aqualumo.com

Tell us how Aqua Lumo made you happy
received product this morning = charging battery now
My divepro S26 torch arrived with no issues, delivered on time, and as described. Purchase was easy and smooth. Looking forward to trying out my new torch soon! :) Thanks Aqualumo
Torches are well made, impressed by the time taken to show me what was available to ensure I had the unit that best suited my needs and budget. I would definitely recommend.
I would like to thank Aqua Lumo for my new dive torch,And also a very quick delivery thanks.
Guys loved the look and feel of the ALX-single haven’t had much of a chance to use it yet as we are in lockdown here in Melbourne, but super happy with it and is super bright, great amount of light

Goodman glove is awesome love the design, could use an attachment point at the back of the glove to clip off a swivel bolt snap as my torch’s have all these on them, for storing away etc. just little extra peace of mind under water knowing thing aren’t going to fall away. But besides that absolutely love it can’t wait to get it wet..
Hi Ethan, thanks for the comments 👍 There should be a loop on the Goodman Glove to clip off a bolt snap. If you're wearing it on your left hand it's just behind your thumb, or if you're wearing it on your right hand it's just in front of your thumb. If yours doesn't have one let me know and I'll replace it.
Have not dived with my new torch yet, but quality looks great. Shipping was easy. Ordering and info on your website was great! Thanks Aqua Lumo!
I have just purchased the Divepro S26 and it is an excellent dive torch which is extremely bright. It is well built, very sturdy and easy to use. I suggest buying an extra battery as on the highest setting (2600 lumens) you will only get one dive from it. Highly recommended.
Very happy
Thanks for your review. I noticed you gave us 4 stars out of 5. We aim to give customers the best experience we can. What could we improve on to get that to 5 stars?
Amazing product that comes with exceptional service.
Yewwwwwwwewwwe
Excellent service, Very fast delivery, extremely high quality lighting. Very impressed
Nice compact sufficiently powerful for my needs and great price.
Hunted around and for a pair of lights in the 4-8K lumen range.. I was looking for real details / data and someone who knew their Product not just a brochure. So many others were resellers with no real data many saying the same word for word. With Aqua Lumo I found I could have a real conversation on the plus's and minus's of the products. Thanks Nik Great communication great personal support both on the phone and email.
Aqua Lumo 5 star review on 18th June 2020
Hi there, the torch seems great very bright but I haven't had a chance to use it yet, as I'm just getting things together for when I do my First night dive 👍
Thanks for the feedback Rodney, look forward to hearing how you get on after that night dive 👌
Great customer service!