Arcdyn, Inc. Reviews

42 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Arcdyn, Inc. is a distributor and retailer of high quality, professional grade security equipment. We pride ourselves in having the best customer service and support on the planet!

contact@arcdyn.com

1370 Tunnel Rd.

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Arcdyn, Inc.?

Will K
Verified Buyer

Ben was extremely helpful in making sure we had everything necessary for our project to be compliant at the lowest cost. I would purchase from this company again
Mike G
Verified Buyer

Arcdyn has been excellent to work with. They are very knowledgeable and thorough regarding their products. I have personally dealt with Ben and also have had the pleasure of working with Justin and they were both very professional and good to work with. I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future.

Mike
Carl H
Verified Buyer

Ben reached out to me on an open user forum in regards to a question I had about a competitor’s product I was going to make a purchase on. He recommended a similar product with one major benefit of product support here in the U.S.

I bugged him with a bunch of questions on the live chat, all of which he answered promptly and confidently. A few days later, I made my purchase and received my item.

I am in the process of setting up my new Carbon NVR and can relax knowing that if I have any issues, support is a few clicks away.

Thanks Ben!
Brian C
Verified Buyer

Justin's personal service was very much appreciated - good guy!
Zack C
Verified Buyer

You guys are awesome wouldn't change a thing
Angela
Verified Buyer

Great company! Great product.
Angela
Verified Reviewer

Great company! Great product.
Rick
Verified Reviewer

I really didn't know where to start when I was deciding what kind of security system to buy for my house. But thanks to the support from Arcdyn, I was able to find the information I needed to make my purchase, and even felt confident enough to set it up myself! I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in buying security systems. Great products, and very helpful staff.
Jeremy
Verified Reviewer

Great customer service, Ben was exceptional to work with. Very pleased with everything. Highly recommended.
Sandra
Verified Reviewer

The company carries only high quality equipment and the cost is affordable. They care about their customers and they give free support for the life of their products. I also love that they give free shipping. You WILL be happy!
Lyric P
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and excellent product. Would absolutely recommend this company to anyone looking for comprehensive security.
Jacob M
Unverified Reviewer

Customer service was handled very smoothly. Ben made the whole experience great. I would recommend Arcdyn to a friend or family member!
Elvis G
Verified Buyer

I am extremely impressed by my experience with purchasing an NVR from Arcdyn. The support and professionalism was awesome from my initial contact on obtaining pre-sales information for my IP camers to the support after I purchased the product. I wish most of my vendors had this type of support. It was refreshing to speak to someone that fully understood the product.

I highly recommend using Arcdyn.

Elvis :)
Sorrellswoodcraft
Verified Reviewer

Super service, couldn't recommend more. We will do more business in the future
Jason H
Verified Buyer

Great service! Great product!
Unverified Reviewer

Great product and customer service. Great feeling to know we are secure when not on property. I fully expect to refer others to Arcdyn.
David L
Verified Reviewer

We are amazingly impressed with the product, customer service and support when we installed the cameras and hooked up the NVR. They provided custom cables with waterproof connections. We felt special each time we called to ask a question. I would highly recommend this company.
Nathan
Verified Reviewer

My security needs were met with no fuss. All are satisfied.
Lyndsey
Verified Reviewer

I found the tech support (Ben) to be very helpful...friendly...and knowledgeable. Would recommend to friends for sure.
Jim Y
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service, professionalism and integrity. You really can't go wrong here.
Arcdyn, Inc. is rated 4.98 based on 42 reviews