Arcdyn, Inc. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Arcdyn, Inc.

About Arcdyn, Inc.: Arcdyn, Inc. is a distributor and retailer of high quality, professional grade security equipment. We pride ourselves in having the best customer service and support on the planet!

contact@arcdyn.com

1370 Tunnel Rd.

Tell us how Arcdyn, Inc. made you happy

"Arcdyn is one of the security equipment companies around today. Their entire staff is very professional and courteous. All very knowledgeable and able to answer any questions and concerns you may have. They will go above and beyond to assist their customers in every way possible. The recorders are excellent and easy to use, the cameras Arcdyn offers are clear and show great detail within the image. I highly recommend contacting Arcdyn for all your security camera and equipment needs."
"Thanks Ben for making this happen so quickly. The unit arrived a day early and was delivered to my door step in Canada. The NVR unit was installed and fully functional within 2 hours."
"excellent customer service as always"
"Awesome company, with awesome products and awesome support!!!"
"Excellent equipment at a great price! Love the tech support they provide! Thanks for all of your help Justin (sales), and Andy (tech support)."
"Andy and Justin have always been willing to assist me and even teach me via "remote sessions" with all of our security needs. Arcdyn is hands down the best and only company i will use. Thanks guys for all your help."
"Very good quality camera easy to install and configure."
"the customer service at Arcdyn is second to none. They helped me build a system and walked me through the process. They are awesome!"
"Some of the best customer service from any of my suppliers. Very responsive."
"Their customer service and support is by far the best I've ever dealt with!"
"The staff at Arcdyn is second to none. They are very knowledgeable and always available to help out. Their products work great and I wouldn't buy from anyone else!"
"Well, I do all the Purchasing for Rely Technology, and Ben always gets my orders processed quickly! Yeah!! We love receiving all of our purchases in 3 or 4 business days!"
"Branding option really adds to the value of the products. Thank you ArcDyn"
"This is my 1st experience with Arcdyn. So far so good. Very shortly after placing my first order I was contacted by Arcdyn to confirm whether or not my gear was to be integrated with Control4. It was, and due to the specific firmware on the products I was ordering, I was swapped to a different product. This was very proactive customer service. Had I not been contacted, I would have discovered compatibility issues the hard way."
"Very easy to deal with this company from the sales to the installation. Knowledgeable and patient best describes my experience with Arcdyn. Highly recommended!"
"Great Product. Very responsive support team which is extremely important in the current NVR/DVR market."
"This company goes above and beyond for it's customers . There products are outstanding in quality. The guys at Arcdyn have truly place themselves in class of there own . I have found my #1 vendor. Thanks Arcydn!!!!😁😁😁😁😁"
"The team is great, always trying to help and doing everything to make sure my problem is solved"
"I bought 3 of the pebble cameras with audio. The quality of the cameras are very good. I like the wide angle view and the image quality. The tech support was on point. My questions were answered quickly without a long wait time. I would do business with Arcdyn again."
"Andy goes over and above. I couldn't be happier with our new relationship with arcdyn. Looking forward to doing our on going projects with you guys. Thanks"
Arcdyn, Inc. is rated 4.98 based on 65 reviews