Arcdyn, Inc. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Arcdyn, Inc.

About Arcdyn, Inc.: Arcdyn, Inc. is a distributor and retailer of high quality, professional grade security equipment. We pride ourselves in having the best customer service and support on the planet!

contact@arcdyn.com

1370 Tunnel Rd.

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Arcdyn, Inc.?

Russell B
Verified Buyer

Branding option really adds to the value of the products. Thank you ArcDyn
Joshua P
Verified Buyer

This is my 1st experience with Arcdyn. So far so good. Very shortly after placing my first order I was contacted by Arcdyn to confirm whether or not my gear was to be integrated with Control4. It was, and due to the specific firmware on the products I was ordering, I was swapped to a different product. This was very proactive customer service. Had I not been contacted, I would have discovered compatibility issues the hard way.
Glenn H
Verified Buyer

Very easy to deal with this company from the sales to the installation. Knowledgeable and patient best describes my experience with Arcdyn. Highly recommended!
Jimmy W
Verified Buyer

Great Product. Very responsive support team which is extremely important in the current NVR/DVR market.
Reggie M
Verified Buyer

This company goes above and beyond for it's customers . There products are outstanding in quality. The guys at Arcdyn have truly place themselves in class of there own . I have found my #1 vendor. Thanks Arcydn!!!!😁😁😁😁😁
Daniel V
Verified Buyer

The team is great, always trying to help and doing everything to make sure my problem is solved
Devon M
Verified Buyer

I bought 3 of the pebble cameras with audio. The quality of the cameras are very good. I like the wide angle view and the image quality.
The tech support was on point. My questions were answered quickly without a long wait time.
I would do business with Arcdyn again.
Mark V
Verified Buyer

Andy goes over and above. I couldn't be happier with our new relationship with arcdyn. Looking forward to doing our on going projects with you guys. Thanks
Maitland F
Verified Buyer

The team at Arcdyn has been incredible to work with. From answering questions before our first order, through helping us through the details on our first install, they have been the BEST. We will not be looking anywhere else but Arcdyn for our surveillance purchases in the future!
Allen E
Verified Buyer

This was my first time ordering from Arcdyn and it was a pleasure doing business with them. They just get it when it comes to customer service. I've owned a business for over 20 years and customer service is what has built my business. It's refreshing to see another company out there that knows what it takes to build a business and how to give fantastic customer service.

I was having a hard time setting up some of the features on my camera system and they jumped right in on several occasions and were eager to help me solve my problems.

Will definitely do business with them when the time comes.

Thanks Guys!
Josh K
Verified Buyer

Arcdyn helped me find the best system for our business. Ben was a HUGE help!! You have a loyal customer for life!! Thanks to everyone at Arcdyn!
Will K
Verified Buyer

Ben was extremely helpful in making sure we had everything necessary for our project to be compliant at the lowest cost. I would purchase from this company again
Mike G
Verified Buyer

Arcdyn has been excellent to work with. They are very knowledgeable and thorough regarding their products. I have personally dealt with Ben and also have had the pleasure of working with Justin and they were both very professional and good to work with. I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future.

Mike
Carl H
Verified Buyer

Ben reached out to me on an open user forum in regards to a question I had about a competitor’s product I was going to make a purchase on. He recommended a similar product with one major benefit of product support here in the U.S.

I bugged him with a bunch of questions on the live chat, all of which he answered promptly and confidently. A few days later, I made my purchase and received my item.

I am in the process of setting up my new Carbon NVR and can relax knowing that if I have any issues, support is a few clicks away.

Thanks Ben!
Brian C
Verified Buyer

Justin's personal service was very much appreciated - good guy!
Zack C
Verified Buyer

You guys are awesome wouldn't change a thing
Angela
Verified Buyer

Great company! Great product.
Angela
Verified Reviewer

Great company! Great product.
Rick
Verified Reviewer

I really didn't know where to start when I was deciding what kind of security system to buy for my house. But thanks to the support from Arcdyn, I was able to find the information I needed to make my purchase, and even felt confident enough to set it up myself! I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in buying security systems. Great products, and very helpful staff.
Jeremy
Verified Reviewer

Great customer service, Ben was exceptional to work with. Very pleased with everything. Highly recommended.
Arcdyn, Inc. is rated 4.98 based on 53 reviews