Arkay Building Servicez Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Arkay Building Servicez

How would you rate Arkay Building Servicez ?

"I entrusted Arkay Building Services to look after my home whilst I was overseas for ssveral years. Upon my return I was horrified at the poor condition of my property. Little maintenance had been done and there is a major damp prime inside the home. Arkay Building had done some work most of which is defective and needs redoing. I have even been charged for work which hasn't been done! This cowboy company is both dishonest and incompetent and should be avoided at all costs. I am now employing others to put right and complete their work and will.be seeking redress from them in the courts."
"Every thing they contracted to do was either defective or not even done at all. Now have serious damp problem as well as needing to find another builder who can be trusted. This company are incompetent frauds and should be renamed Arkowboy Building."
Arkay Building Servicez is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews