The Armory Club Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Armory Club

How would you rate The Armory Club ?

"They went out of stock on one of the items I ordered but shipped my order without it. When I called to ask when they'd send the backordered item, they said I'd have to pay for shipping for that item!!!! Wtf!!?? They never called or emailed me asking if I wanted to wait or I wanted a refund. In other words, I paid for an entire order of items A & B with combined shipping. They cancelled item B without telling me and expect me to pay for an addtional shipping charge just to get item B when it's back in stock. I've never heard of someone not getting a call or email saying "oops were out of stock. Do you wanna cancel the order or wait until item B is back stock?""
The Armory Club is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!