Arro Money Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Arro Money

Tell us how Arro Money made you happy

"AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I thought PayPal were a law unto themselves when it came to extremely poor customer service but these guys now take the award for that. Truly awful. To explain... like others I experienced my account being suspended randomly (I didn't get told as their terms state they will do, instead I had to find out trying to buy food when my card was declined). My ability to log into my account was stopped - which means no seeing my balance or any transaction history. A number of days later they inform me (after I chased them) they are closing the account instantly. Nope I wouldn't be given the balance left in my account, in stead this would be returned to the most recent senders 'in 6-10 weeks, possibly longer'. I've requested who and how much this is but they won't provide this info!! This has left me scrounging around friends and family trying to find thousands of pounds to cover my rent that they have kept hold of. As for trying to discuss any of this with their customer service.... nah! They refuse to discuss this over the phone, and IF your emails get replied to then all you can expect is copy and pasted answers which will not answer your questions. Financial Ombudsman is currently fighting my corner and compensation will be sought. I suggest anyone else who has had the unfortunate displeasure of dealing with this business to do the same. TO ADD - Just to further add, despite them saying that any attempted payments into this now closed account would be immediately declined and returned to the sender, this has NOT been the case. They have kept hold of an attempted payment made 15 days ago (a week after they closed the account) and WILL NOT answer any attempts to have them track and decline/return the payment. The sender (also a bank) has provided the tracking details for them to do this but they are simply ignoring all attempts to do this. They have now been reported to Action Fraud @ Greater Manchester Police."
Are you Arro Money? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Arro Money is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews