Arthritis Wonder Reviews

35% of reviewers recommend Arthritis Wonder

Tell us how Arthritis Wonder made you happy

"I have been using arthritis Wonder for several months so far. The results are great it has taken away my morning back pains."
Are you Arthritis Wonder? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I work in a medical clinic and have had several patients try Arthritis Wonder and so far we have had only positive feedback that it works. One lady tried some from a sample tube and she just as she reached the door she turned around and came back to get 2 tubes. It has a pleasant smell as well which is a bonus. I feel confident recommending anyone with joint pain/arthritis pain to try Arthritis Wonder."
"on the first day I found it worked as described but I think it was the power of possitive thinking/the placebo effect, because the next day where I applied it on my carpal tunnel and knee the numbing effect only lasted a few hours. will use the whole tube and hope to have a more long lasting response or will not buy again."
"I rub this product onto my shoulders and it stops the aching all night. I doesn't smell bad either. Very happy."
"Have use a few times. Have a finger that hurts really bad. This seems to help. Haven't tried on other areas yet.."
"Unfortunately this product does not work for me, so I would not purchase again."
"This is doing nothing for my advanced arthritis in my knees."
"Does nothing for my knee"
"NEED TO USE A LITTLE LONGER..... SO FAR NOT WHAR I EXPECTED..I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED"
"Sorry I got no relief from the cream. used most of the tube."
"Didn't work for me😠"
"It does nothing to relieve pain"
"Just another get rich quick gimmick!!! didnt do a fi n thing for me"
"have used a few times but not consistently....it has helped somewhat but going to try to use it daily to get its benefits"
"works every time I use it"
"So far I haven't had any relief from my pain. I will continue to try it. Hope it will eventually give me relief!"
"HEY,,,WHAT IS ALL THE HYPE ABOUT THIS CREAM,,,IT DTHING FOR ME,,,ONE THING,,IT SMELLS GOOD,,,"
"Works great. I will be purchasing more."
"After using 5 straight days I see no improvement."
"need to use it twice a day helps a little on third day going to get about 5 days out of a tube"
Arthritis Wonder is rated 2.85 based on 34 reviews