Arthritis Wonder Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Arthritis Wonder
"I was a bit skeptical but I must say that Arthritis Wonder gave me relief! Just made my second order!"
"Didn’t help me at all."
"So far it is no better than what I have been using. I am disappointed in the product."
"Still hoping for some pain relief. Only used for 5 days but not feeling any pain relief. Going to try applying 2 times a day."
"Haven’t used it long enough, but I thank it will help."
"Excellent. I am thrilled that I have been introduced to it. Recommend it to All the Best, Bill that Suffer from arthritic joints. What do you have to loose? Bill Magee"
"I have been using Arthritis Wonder for a couple of months now and I must say that the Neuropathy in my legs is starting to Improve. I plan on continuing to use this cream for as long at it takes. It helps me to sleep as well. Thank you "Arthritis Wonder". A grateful customer"
"I rate Very Poor because I don't feel any relief when I use it. I'm always looking for a miracle. I use a very good product, but when you have pain, you just try anything in case it's better. I get relief from Blu-Emu in 8 minutes and lasts for hrs. Also, there is no odor attached to the product. I'm not sorry I tried your product, but Arthritis is a creature of its own kind. Besides, I know lots of people the Blu-Emu doesn't help at all."
"I can't see much difference in my pain by using it, but I will keep trying"
"It didn't work for me. Very disappointed."
"I've only used it a few days, however, I don't feel any relief difference yet."
"So far, I am not noticing any pain relief. Maybe what is wrong is not arthritis. I will keep trying to see if it eventually helps."
"Best arthritis cream"