Arthritis Wonder Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Arthritis Wonder
"on the first day I found it worked as described but I think it was the power of possitive thinking/the placebo effect, because the next day where I applied it on my carpal tunnel and knee the numbing effect only lasted a few hours. will use the whole tube and hope to have a more long lasting response or will not buy again."
"I rub this product onto my shoulders and it stops the aching all night. I doesn't smell bad either. Very happy."
"Have use a few times. Have a finger that hurts really bad. This seems to help. Haven't tried on other areas yet.."
"Unfortunately this product does not work for me, so I would not purchase again."
"This is doing nothing for my advanced arthritis in my knees."
"Does nothing for my knee"
"NEED TO USE A LITTLE LONGER..... SO FAR NOT WHAR I EXPECTED..I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED"
"Sorry I got no relief from the cream. used most of the tube."
"Didn't work for me😠"
"It does nothing to relieve pain"
"Just another get rich quick gimmick!!! didnt do a fi n thing for me"
"have used a few times but not consistently....it has helped somewhat but going to try to use it daily to get its benefits"
"works every time I use it"
"So far I haven't had any relief from my pain. I will continue to try it. Hope it will eventually give me relief!"
"HEY,,,WHAT IS ALL THE HYPE ABOUT THIS CREAM,,,IT DTHING FOR ME,,,ONE THING,,IT SMELLS GOOD,,,"
"Works great. I will be purchasing more."
"After using 5 straight days I see no improvement."
"need to use it twice a day helps a little on third day going to get about 5 days out of a tube"
"Just got mine this past Saturday and tried it and I have to admit it does make a difference when I use it on my hands. Haven't had the chance to use it for a solid week yet. I would purchase it again."
"Aww it works. For a Hour. I have to reapply it. Works better than the others I tried"
Arthritis Wonder is rated 2.79 based on 33 reviews