Artificer Wood Works Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Artificer Wood Works

About Artificer Wood Works: We blend an innovative spirit with the nostalgia of artisan craftsmanship to handcraft unique and clever products for you to enjoy.

855-933-9463

marc@artificerwoodworks.com

4565 South Square Dr.

Tell us how Artificer Wood Works made you happy

"Ordered the custom picture wine box for my sister and her new husband, It is gorgeous. The craftsmanship is wonderful and the picture is fantastic."
Emily Ellenberger
"We love the Wine for a Wedding boxes! It is our go-to gift for weddings, anniversaries, and other special occasions! The boxes are beautiful keepsakes and we fill them with our memorable wines! Perfection!"
Tim Rockwood
"We ordered over (60) boxes for client gifts & the whole process could not have gone any smoother. Stacie took care of all of our Customer Service questions & needs, and Patrick & Rich created stunning product for us. The entire order arrived on the date promised & Our clients love their gifts! We look forward to working with Artificer Wood Works again! Regards, Tim Rockwood PMA Advertising & Public Relations Palm Springs, CA"
"The wine box is beautiful. It's a keepsake piece that will look great on our mantel for years to come. Their work is detailed and precise. It even comes with a personalized note as to which artist completed which aspect of the piece. Highly recommended!!"
"Delivered earlier than I anticipated and I was impressed with the quality and look."
"Beautiful! Exceeded expectations."
"Our box is beautiful. I even forgot something I wanted written and called to have it changed (before the box was made). Their customer service was great! They were so helpful. We are so excited to use our box at our wedding."
"My wife loved her anniversary wine box. The craftsmanship was superb. It was a beautiful gift. And I didn't even expect it to come with the padding for the inside of the box, so that was a nice bonus. We have already decided that for any future wedding gifts, we are going to be ordering other anniversary wine boxes from Artificer Wood Works."
"Sending a BIG THANK YOU to Stacie and staff! Placed a "last minute" order for a bridal shower gift. Stacie went out of her way to make sure the item shipped right out. Received the keepsake box with a day to spare! It's SO nice to deal with a company who get what is promised done! THANKS again! Time to open the box & bottle to say - Cheers! -J. Schmitt"
"I ordered this box as a wedding gift for my nephew and his wife. It turned out absolutely beautiful. The craftsmanship and special touches that went into the design and delivery of the gift was top notch. It was by far the most memorable and unique wedding gift I have ever given. I would definitely order again!"
"Beautiful, unique, high quality wine box. Very friendly staff. Fast production and shipping."
"My 3 purchase- go to wedding gift. Always a hit!"
"I am an Executive Assistant and I am constantly looking to provide our clients with a gift that will far exceed their expectations, and Artificer Wood Works does exactly that! The wine box with our client logo was a huge hit, and the team is extremely friendly, easily reachable and the outcome is AMAZING! I highly recommend them!"
"My perfect product always arrives in a timely fashion! I will never buy my client gifts anywhere else!"
"This is the 2nd wine box I have ordered. The craftsmanship is beautiful. Such a unique gift."
"We were very impressed with the quality and turn around time of our custom wine boxes. Artificer is wonderful to work with as well. They are very responsive and helpful throughout the process."
"Very good craftsmanship!"
"I love The gift I bought. The quality and craftsmanship is outstanding. It’s perfect."
"WE nw have two of your beautifully crafted art-speakers. We love them both. They not only amplify the sound from our I-Phones they add a depth and richness to the music. We could not be more satisfied with our purchases!!"
"We needed a wedding gift very quickly. The anniversary wine box was perfect for what we needed. We ordered it with rush production during the busy holiday season and had it within 4 days. I was amazed! The box is beautiful and made for a great gift. Thank you for your beautiful product and excellent service!"
"Anniversary wine box came exactly as ordered. Photo image on the back is clear and looks great."
"Exceptional craftsmanship, sound quality is excellent!"
"Absolutely beautiful! I'm so excited to give this as a wedding gift in February."
Artificer Wood Works is rated 4.98 based on 514 reviews