Artificer Wood Works Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Artificer Wood Works

About Artificer Wood Works: We blend an innovative spirit with the nostalgia of artisan craftsmanship to handcraft unique and clever products for you to enjoy.

855-933-9463

marc@artificerwoodworks.com

4565 South Square Dr.

Tell us how Artificer Wood Works made you happy

"Ordered the custom picture wine box for my sister and her new husband, It is gorgeous. The craftsmanship is wonderful and the picture is fantastic."
Emily Ellenberger
"We love the Wine for a Wedding boxes! It is our go-to gift for weddings, anniversaries, and other special occasions! The boxes are beautiful keepsakes and we fill them with our memorable wines! Perfection!"
Tim Rockwood
"We ordered over (60) boxes for client gifts & the whole process could not have gone any smoother. Stacie took care of all of our Customer Service questions & needs, and Patrick & Rich created stunning product for us. The entire order arrived on the date promised & Our clients love their gifts! We look forward to working with Artificer Wood Works again! Regards, Tim Rockwood PMA Advertising & Public Relations Palm Springs, CA"
"First, Stacie and her stellar servide truly made this process of ordering custom boxes, simple and efficient even after requesting many proofs and asking a huge number of questions. After a week of proofs and conversations, our 12 wine boxes turned out PERFECT! HIGHLY recommend!"
"I have this to my sister who just got engaged, and she loved it! She said it was a unique and thoughtful gift."
"The customer service was amazing! I ordered a personalized 3-compartment wine box and it is absolutely beautiful. No doubt this will become a treasured box for the recipient. Highly recommend this company!"
"Beautifully crafted woodwork. I was particularly impressed by their personalized service when I custom ordered a double magnum wine box. I would definitely use Artificer Wood Works again. Many thanks! Jessica"
"I have literally bought dozens of these boxes to give as gifts. The recipients are alway so excited to receive them! People really appreciate the way the boxes are personalized just for them! The people who prove customer service here are alwasy the most helpful, even now that they are way bigger and way more successful than when I first began doing business with them. And they are made in America!!!"
"Excellent communication, speedy shipping, competitive pricing, and beautiful packaging (think Shinola)."
"Beautifully crafted. Wonderful customer service. Speedy delivery. Ticks all the boxes in my book! Thanks for a job well done, Chris"
"Fantastic and looked even better than it did in the picture."
"I’m impressed of the products provided by Artificer Wood Works. The workmanship is very good and professional. I will count on their services in the future for sure and I would recomend them to everyone who needs personalized and original gift."
"Great craftsmanship. Quality product delivered on time!"
"Amazing!!! I cant wait to give this to my bestfriend for her wedding, I highly recommend this product. One of the best wedding gifts you can give someone!"
"Very pretty, nice engraving, makes a beautiful personalized gift."
"From start to finish the process of ording a large quantity was very smooth, and the quality of the product was A+. Customer service is top notch! They were very flexible and accommodating with our mixed set of amplifiers. Highly Recommend!!"
"Very nice item. Quality is exceptional"
"Outstanding customer service! A great personalized keepsake. I cannot say enough about Artificer Works. They have come through with a great product in good time every time! I have had them put wedding invitations that I have received on both the keepsake boxes and the wine boxes as wedding gifts. Each time, the bride and groom are blown away that their invitation is forever engraved!"
"I was very happy with the Photo Anniversary Wine Box from Artificer Wood Works. They were great to work with - they had me send several pictures and told me which ones would work best. They were very responsive to my needs and even gave me a shipping refund and still rushed production. A great company!"
"Fast and like promised! Would definitely order something from Artificer Wood again!"
"I had this made for my wifes birthday and it was perfect!!!! Stacie was always so patient and helpful even after sending about 100 emails for changes!"
"Turned out amazing! Very excited to give to the bride and groom. I know they will love it."
Artificer Wood Works is rated 4.98 based on 492 reviews