Artificer Wood Works Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Artificer Wood Works

About Artificer Wood Works: We blend an innovative spirit with the nostalgia of artisan craftsmanship to handcraft unique and clever products for you to enjoy.

855-933-9463

marc@artificerwoodworks.com

4565 South Square Dr.

How would you rate Artificer Wood Works ?

Emily Ellenberger
"We love the Wine for a Wedding boxes! It is our go-to gift for weddings, anniversaries, and other special occasions! The boxes are beautiful keepsakes and we fill them with our memorable wines! Perfection!"
Tim Rockwood
"We ordered over (60) boxes for client gifts & the whole process could not have gone any smoother. Stacie took care of all of our Customer Service questions & needs, and Patrick & Rich created stunning product for us. The entire order arrived on the date promised & Our clients love their gifts! We look forward to working with Artificer Wood Works again! Regards, Tim Rockwood PMA Advertising & Public Relations Palm Springs, CA"
"Personalized feel when you open this item! There was care and love put into the packaging itself and the product."
"Beautiful! Exactly what I expected."
"This was my first order from this website and It impressed me, what I ordered was beautifully done. I would definitely recommend this website to anyone!"
"Bought this as a wedding gift, and I love it! I am so excited to give it to the couple!"
"Customer Service was APlus to work with and the quality and workmanship of the product is amazing. I ordered the 3 part wooden wine box with picture. Beautiful gift to give someone. Love it"
"Great work and fast delivery, thank you!"
"Exactly as expected and timely"
"We love this company! I have now purchased two wine boxes (one for myself and my husband and one as a wedding gift) and both have been perfect! The work is impeccable, the quality is great, and it’s a really unique thing to gift someone."
"Bought as a gift and they loved it. Very well crafted. Would buy again"
"I love everything about the anniversary wine box we purchased for a friend's wedding. The customization was perfect and the finish of the wood was impeccable. The note indicating who the artisans were was a nice touch. I will definitely be ordering from Artificer Wood Works again!"
"The Keepsake Ceremony Winebox is beautiful! Craftsman ship is amazing, as is the engraving. It arrived quickly as well!"
"The anniversary wine box is beautiful. I love the quotes on the inside. It will be a wonderful wedding gift for my brother."
"Great Product! Great Service! Super Fast shipping! Highly recommend! Will definitely use them for my next gift giving! Thank you so much for a great job!!"
"The piece I purchased was unique and stunning. Beautiful craftsmanship. The service also stood out as stellar. The reviewer saw that I may have left off something and I was able to call, talk to a lovely person who fixed my issue right away."
"The wine box is amazing! Was not sure what to get my Brother and new sister-in-law for there wedding gift. They are older and both had been married before and did not really need anything. I saw the wine box on Pinterest and though that would be perfect. I was just amazed at the craftsmanship. Thank you so much!!"
"Not only was the customer service wonderful - Stacie helped answer all my questions in a timely manner - but the finished product was even better than I expected. The wood is very smooth and high quality and the design was crisp. It was the perfect gift - multiple people asked where we had gotten it done and I was very happy to recommend Artificer. I can't emphasize enough how much I loved the finished wine box!"
"I was thinking the ingravement would have been a little darker but other than that the product was amazing and beautiful. Definitely will order again."
"The Eternal Love Anniversary box was beautiful and you were so helpful getting it to us with Rush shipping and production. It got here in plenty of time and the bride and groom loved it! Thank you. We will definitely order from your company in the future!"
"Amazing product! These are the most special gifts! Beautifully crafted, reasonably priced, and shipped quickly 😀 such a unique gift that ends up being a beautiful addition to someone’s home! I especially love the handwritten “thank you” on the shipping label and the personalization of exactly who made it! Thank you so much, I will continue to order for all special occasions!!"
"We ordered these with our company logo on them, and they were a big hit! They looked awesome--very impressed with the quality and craftsmanship--our staff loved them!"
"Easy checkout, my product was made and delivered within 8 days which I thought was pretty fast considering they have to create and personalize the order. Email communication was very good. Let me know everything going on with my shipment. I will definitely be recommending this company to others."
Artificer Wood Works is rated 4.97 based on 472 reviews