Artificer Wood Works Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Artificer Wood Works

About Artificer Wood Works: We blend an innovative spirit with the nostalgia of artisan craftsmanship to handcraft unique and clever products for you to enjoy.

855-933-9463

marc@artificerwoodworks.com

4565 South Square Dr.

How would you rate Artificer Wood Works ?

Emily Ellenberger
Emily Ellenberger
Verified Buyer
"We love the Wine for a Wedding boxes! It is our go-to gift for weddings, anniversaries, and other special occasions! The boxes are beautiful keepsakes and we fill them with our memorable wines! Perfection!"
Tim Rockwood
Tim Rockwood
Verified Buyer
"We ordered over (60) boxes for client gifts & the whole process could not have gone any smoother. Stacie took care of all of our Customer Service questions & needs, and Patrick & Rich created stunning product for us. The entire order arrived on the date promised & Our clients love their gifts! We look forward to working with Artificer Wood Works again! Regards, Tim Rockwood PMA Advertising & Public Relations Palm Springs, CA"
"Personalized feel when you open this item! There was care and love put into the packaging itself and the product."
"I was very impressed with the quality of the anniversary wine box I ordered. It is absolutely beautiful! I also really appreciated the attention to detail in packaging to ensure the box wasn't damaged at all in shipping. I chose to rush production and shipping to get it in time for a wedding shower and was pleased with the quick service. I will definitely be ordering again in the future!"
"Top quality craftsmanship, exceptional customer service and a well-packed, speedy delivery. Thank you for the beautiful work!"
"Phenomenal quality, easy to work with and order. Will definitely be back"
Kathleen Filla
Verified Buyer
"The design on the front is beautiful. It is very accurate on the website how your box will turn out. I decided to do an inscription on the inside of the lid and I would totally recommend doing it - it turned out beautifully and it adds to the uniqueness and beauty of your own unique box. The quality is fantastic and it is going to be the perfect gift for me to give someone. Superb quality and customer service!"
Peggy Van Ness
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered the anniversary wine box with a photo on the back. We could not be happier with the quality of the craftsmanship and beauty of this unique gift. The customer service was exceptional in terms of responsiveness and caring about our specific issues. I am thrilled with this gift and know the bride and groom will treasure it as a fun and lovely work of art in their home. I highly recommend Artificer Wood Works and will use them again every chance I get."
"great craftsmanship, fantastic customer service (and fast responses!), and well received!"
Desiree Connors
Verified Buyer
"I LOVE this company and am so proud to give their products as gifts! Their customer service and craftsmanship is excellent! The wine boxes arrive very well protected and in a short period of time. Made in the USA!"
Chris Logan
Verified Buyer
"Looks great and done very quickly. Also very easy to place the order."
Kathleen Curley
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered several anniversary boxes and recently ordered the Keepsake box. The service is impeccable, the quality fantastic and recommend this company to everyone!"
Lauralee Peters
Verified Buyer
"It was well constructed. I was afraid it would be thin wood and it was not. The engraving was just as I ordered and the delivery was quick. Thanks so much"
Teresa Hornsby
Verified Buyer
"This was one of the best gifts I have ever given. It turned out great, was received in a timely manner, and exceeded my expectations."
Nicole Marchesani
Verified Buyer
"This gift was from the bridesmaids to the bride for her wedding shower. We ordered it late but it still arrived on time (we used expedited shipping) and it was beautiful. I’d recommend this for anyone looking for a gift for a happy couple."
"Great product every time! We have sent the anniversary wine box to several couples as wedding gifts. They are SO well received that they have become our go to wedding gifts. Couples are loving this unique gift, the personalized quote for each anniversary and they also LOVE having something to celebrate their anniversaries!! Plus, if you have any questions Stacey is very responsive to help resolve any questions!"
"Our upcoming wedding is a wine themed wedding. When I saw the wine gift boxes, I knew I had to have them. These boxes will make the perfect addition both to wedding decor and celebrations of our anniversaries to come. Absolutely loved the products."
Carol Albaugh-Manning
Verified Buyer
"From my first visit to their website to the final proof approva via email, Artificer Wood Works bowled me over with simplicity, efficiency, courtesy and beauty!"
"I was looking for a unique wedding gift for a couple that already has all the basics and this was perfect. I especially liked that in addition to the customization on the outside of the box, we were also able to customize a message on the inside of the lid. The recipients specifically mentioned that."
"Everything about this box was amazing. It was a great personal touch for my brother’s wedding gift. Thank you!"
"We ordered the box as a wedding present. Since we live in Germany and only knew this type of gift from the US, it was even worth the extra money to ship it across the globe. Quality is fantastic. I can highly recommend Artificer Wood Works!"
Jessica Olson
Verified Buyer
"So in love with this product! We are using it during our wedding ceremony. Each of our mothers will place in a bottle of wine and together we will place the third and then nail it shut together. Very personal and sentimental product that we will cherish for years to come. Prompt service. Excellent quality!"
Ryan Peterson
Verified Buyer
"Amazing customer service, responsive, helpful, quick to email and take phone calls. Can't say enough good things about this great company."
Artificer Wood Works is rated 4.97 based on 422 reviews