Artisan Bread organic Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Artisan Bread organic

How would you rate Artisan Bread organic ?

"I was shocked at the price £4.99 for a small brick like loaf in a Kew shop. The sourdough left an unpleasant taste in my mouth for hours. The texture is soggy and it's hard to toast. It has caraway seeds a strong taste I dislike. I am trying to find gluten free bread that is palatable and doesn't leave an aftertaste. I have nerve damage which maybe caused by gluten but I can't endure this bread. I saw the same bread (made with buckwheat and millet linseed etc )for about £6 in a Richmond whole food store."
Artisan Bread organic is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews