Artvango Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Artvango

How would you rate Artvango ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sandra Phillips

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Artvango in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sandra Phillips
"Artvango offer a great range of products for the serious art enthusiast. Their website is easy to navigate, time of ordering to receiving my products was very quick and to cap it all, a little gift of two mini easter eggs were included with their 'thank you' business card. I ordered a mould and deckle for papermaking and they are high quality items."
Artvango is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews