ASAPtickets UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend ASAPtickets UK
Telephone

Tell us how ASAPtickets UK made you happy
Tanner was my agent and provided a great service!
If you're looking for a travel agent, then I would recommend Fulton from ASAP Tickets. He always looks for the best prices for me and is very hard working.
In past I was overpaying and booked flights directly with the airline.. and I can say their customer service was average. When I discovered ASAP Tickets I was skeptical at first. After booking 2 trips with Wayne, I am totally sure that ASAP Tickets is the best way to book flights because of the extra care they provide.
Agent Sano made an excellent first impression about ASAPtickets company. He explained all flight details and guidelines, made me feel comfortable about my booking. I'm totally satisfied!
The service provided by travel agent Joseph really impressed me. He has great communication skills and attention to details. ASAP Tickets should be proud to have him.
Conrad went out of his way to make things easier and rebooked my flights. Thanks for your patience and hard work.
Travel agent Miley was knowledgeable and as patient as hours. I will certainly ask for Miley when calling to ASAP Tickets next time.
Thank you for taking care of my flight exchange. It was an amazing experience
ASAPtickets got me last minute flights at a decent price. Would definitely recommend to others!
Do NOT trust this company. They are the biggest dissapointment. My flight got cancelled and the airline refunded the money. The problem is they refunded the money to ASAPTickets’ account in APRIL. It has been 5 months and no one replies my calls/emails and I don’t think I will ever get my money from the company. Total scam!

After posting reviews online, the company reached out saying that they CANNOT refund the ticket since it was non-refundable. The funny thing is, the airline had already refunded my ticket money back to ASAPTicket bank account and I was confirmed through an email. The fact that they hold on to my money, and tell me that I cannot get it back after 5 months of stalling is nothing but a money-centric and a greedy culture that the company base its values on. Do not trust your money with this company, as they will never care at the end....
Conrad is a real gentleman and asset to ASAP tickets. My plans are always changing and he does everything to accommodate my needs and more.
Agent Sansa is highly competent and efficient in all aspects of her job. Asaptickets should give her a rise. Sansa assisted me with a flight to USA.
Simple booking and flight exchange process. Will return to book more flights in the future!
Rockford solved our problem with the original trip to UK. We will absolutely continue using his and ASAP Tickets services after this crisis is over. Can't wait to travel again!
I had to exchange my flight ticket and Jerry was super helpful to address all of my concerns. ASAP Tickets service is awesome
Years ago when I first contacted ASAPTickets, I thought the prices almost seemed too good to be true. Still... I booked the tickets. Now I can call myself a loyal customer as I've used ASAP for more than 10 times and will continue to utilize this service and recommend it also to others.
Laureen provided excellent follow up and paid attention to details.
Veronica at ASAP Tickets is such a great agent. She is always patient and helpful. Veronica just helped me to find affordable and short layover time flight.
Veronica at ASAP Tickets is such a great agent. She is always patient and helpful. Veronica just helped me to find an affordable and short layover time flight.
I travel a lot and have dealt with several agents at ASAP Tickets and none of them have disappointed me. Usually, the price I get is below the ones offered by the airlines and still... this is not the main reason why I'm choosing ASAP. I love them for the personalised approach and the ability to take the stress out of my routine travels.
ASAPtickets UK is rated 4.79 based on 33 reviews