asianfeels.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend asianfeels.com

Tell us how asianfeels.com made you happy
The fee you spend on AsianFeels is split with the women. The women are never ready for the meeting. They never intend to meet us. They just use us to keep the cash flowing. When I picked up on this I switched to J4Love.net on my friend's advise. At first I thought it was the same kind of scam, but I decided to give it a try for two more days just out of curiosity. Believe it or not, I met my fiancee there on the 3rd day of using the site. After one month of corresponding with her I went to Ukraine to see her. Our time together was perfect. Then she visited me in England and I proposed to her. My recommendation to everyone: don't fall for AsianFeels trap: it's easier to fly to the moon than find a genuine woman there. There are many better options. But please keep your wits about you on any dating site!
In AsianFeels everything is made simple, but smart. Registration is simple and free, the functionality is clear. All you need to start communication is indicated on the main page. You can chat for free, or you can buy a subscription. And then you'll understand how good this site is for communication.
AsianFeels is a great opportunity to communicate directly with native speakers, because this platform brings together the best interlocutors from different countries. It is so much more fun to be here, when you find someone who understands you. I found one, and now we can talk whenever we have a free minute.
AsianFeels is suitable for people of any age and interests. Both very young and adult users hang out here. Here I had a pleasant conversation with real people at a convenient time. And I had a chance to get acquainted with people from other countries.
At AsianFeels I find it very interesting to chat. There are always visitors from different countries on the site. And the database is getting bigger every day, so every time you can communicate with new people. You can always write to a person and get an answer.
My introduction with AsianFeels has been very positive from the beginning. It is a reliable and trustworthy platform that helps to find the best interlocutor, even if that person lives very far away. I am happy that even after six months of communication here the platform did not disappoint me.
I did not like that I could not manage to work with the AsianFeels website by myself. The support service helps you to learn and get the hang of it step by step. But it may be better to make things easier, because not everyone wants to contact support.
Registration on AsianFeels gave me a great opportunity to have an incredible social experience. I've met people here with whom I would definitely never meet in my everyday life. Our conversations are not only soulful, but also interesting. I can spend hours chatting on the site.
I met 3 women from Asianfeels face to face, but I ended up finding a Ukrainian girlfriend on http://J4Love.net and meeting her in Thailand, where I came originally to meet with Asian ladies. All women from Asianfeels.com turned out to be quite different in reality, they were colder, not so engaging and their English was very poor. But the main problem was that they tended to view me as a fat wallet. I don't blame them, it's in their culture, which is quite conservative. If you want to have an Asian girlfriend, she will expect you to sponsor not just her, but also all her family. Be prepared for this, situations may arise! Things are so much easier with Slavic girls, because they are more independent and they don't require your sponsorship, although they are very hot and feminine. I was very lucky to meet my Alena!
I haven't found any friends on AsianFeels yet, but there are people I am very interested in. We got to know each other, we communicate often. I like this service, I recommend it to everyone for acquaintances and communication.
If you get bored in the evening, put everything aside, turn off the TV and go to the AsianFeels service. It only takes a few minutes to register, then you'll have access to all the profiles, even for people who live in other countries.
I recommend the AsianFeels service to everyone! Everything is clear and easy to use here. Registration was quick.
Very glad I registered on AsianFeels service! You just need to browse profiles, people you like and are interested in, just write something. Everything is very simple.
I hang out on the AsianFeels platform every evening. I correspond with a girl from the USA who knows Russian well. In the process of communicating, she helps me learn a little bit of English words.
On AsianFeels platform I saw a profile of my ex-boyfriend whom we broke up 2 years ago. I still love him, I can't forget him. I texted him first and waited three days for a reply. He answered me and now we are communicating again, so far only in messages on AsianFeels.
I am only looking at the AsianFeels platform for now. I'm not ready to pay for registration right away. I have read a lot of reviews about it, I have not seen anything negative, except for the fact that some people are outraged by the paid registration. I have read a lot of positive reviews, I really want to become a user.
47.I can't go long without communication, but this quarantine... Now I meet and communicate with girls not on the street or in cafes, but on AsianFeels platform. Also a great option when everything is closed.
I am new to the AsianFeels platform. I haven't figured everything out yet, I haven't had time, but I'm already getting messages from girls who want to get to know me and talk to me. It is very pleasant!
Now in order to meet a man, you don't need to constantly go to cafes, bars, restaurants and nightclubs. The AsianFeels platform has so many worthy candidates ready to meet and chat at any time of the day or night.
A good service for dating and communication - AsianFeels! There are so many profiles and candidates for your heart. Meet, chat, take your pick! Who knows, you may find what you are looking for here.
asianfeels.com is rated 3.88 based on 34 reviews