asickings.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend asickings.com

Tell us how asickings.com made you happy
Quick delivery and good communication!
great customer and shipping service, product as described. I will definitely recommend and buy again
Again and again I have received my order in time!

Thank you ASIC Kings for your excellent mining equipment!! :)
Prima, duidelijke communicatie en doen wat beloofd is, zo hoort het.
Fantastic customer service that provides transparently, timely, and insightful support through the purchasing process. Would absolutely recommend to anyone considering purchasing cryptocurrency mining machines.
This is my first time ordering from them and I honestly can tell you that they are legit a company with awesome customer service. I got my miners within 1 week in perfect packaging and they even helped me set up the miners. I highly recommend them as I have never seen such awesome service!
Great Seller 👍 Received my Bitmain S19 Pro miner on time and is now set up and hashing as it should.
Quick service, had my products delivered much quicker than I expected.
Very friendly customer support who were quick to respond and to deliver my order. I'll be using them again
We bought 12K$ worth of equipment all delivered on time and as described. We will definitely buy again!
From day one I received an immediate response and they were very helpful, I already have the device with me, working perfectly Thank you!
Très bon service! Je les adore, achat facile et livraison rapide!
Super fast shipping. Excellent customer service!
Best site in UAE. Great team!
Fast delivery, great price, and support is excellent. A+++
Great service, speedy delivery and service after that sale. Quality operation from order to delivery and excellent follow up. Will definitely order from them again.
Made the purchasing quick and easy. Thank you!
I musty stay that this company has outstanding mining hardware for the most competitive prices. Order received in just 3 days!
asickings.com is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews