asicminersale.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend asicminersale.com

Tell us how asicminersale.com made you happy
Positive feedback is bought, THIS COMPANY IS SCAM
Fake scam site selling miners avoid
DoNotBuy, scammer website. Paid three weeks ago, no item, no response from anyone. You can google them and call the shop next to them, no one knows this company. If you google this website, it points to China.
dont fall for all the fake reviews.
it is a scam site
scammer becareful
I bought Bitmain Antminer Z15
and so thank you very much
Bought Bitmain Antimner Z15. Really cool site. Delivered very quickly! I recommend!
I bought Antminer S19 PRO
and very happy with my purchase, thanks to the seller
I bought Antminer S19 pro, everything works well, delivered quickly, I'm glad I found you, thanks!
I have enjoyed using your services. I have experienced great customer service as of yet and I look forward to continuing doing business with you. Thank you for your service. But your professionalism with customer service is recognized.
I bought Antminer S19 Pro. Good quality, not expensive. Fast delivery. Very satisfied. I recommend it.
I have never mined as well as with you. Innosilicon A10 PRO allows you to mine well
A good experience and remarkable delivery, they do what they say and my experience with them was fabulous.
I bought Innosilicon A10 PRO
the service is excellent, the product is of high quality.
Made a purchase for an Ibelink BM-K1, very cool service!
The fastest possible delivery.
Innosilicon A10 PRO
excellent product, I liked it, everything is done with high quality and delivery in 10 days
I bought Innosilicon A10 PRO, it reached me very quickly, I am very satisfied, thank you
I recently bought Antminer S19 PRO . I was well served. However, the delivery was 8 days .But this is not critical.
I got Antminer S19 PRO and I'm very happy. Cool service. Quickly delivered!
Great experience - I would recommend them highly. Sasha Morris from customer support was very responsive and kind, Thank you a lot
asicminersale.com is rated 4.53 based on 76 reviews