ASICS Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend ASICS

How would you rate ASICS ?

"The quality of all products is amazing and the people in the store are super helpful. I always used asics products and they are still impeccable. Even thought some shoes colours are not my favourite I still find the shoes models very comfortable and easy to clean"
"Perfect size and fit just right for tennis. Great price."
"I am quite satisfy because I had to give back the product purchased and the procedure was easy and efficient. I had my money back very fast in my credit card."
"Their website is a nightmare, search in different places for the same thing and you'll get different products. Search under "Netball" and they'll show you two pairs, search "womens" and they'll show you netball trainers that are completely different. Their store staff are as bad as their website, unless you're a runner... then you're probably fine. Netball is the UK's largest women's sport, and ASICS sell sport specific kit, and yet you're made to feel that this market isn't as important as the running market."
"The delivery was fast and the clothes are good quality. The process of returning an item is a bit difficult as you have to find a UPS point, which is a little inconvenient, but on the whole it is still a simple process."
ASICS is rated 3.80 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!