Ask Lorem Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ask Lorem

About Ask Lorem: Lorem connects you to the best freelance developers, designers, and marketers. Work with a Lorem expert to update your WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, or Wix site or get help on hundreds of software tools from MailChimp to ClickFunnels to HubSpot and more.

Click Here

Tell us how Ask Lorem made you happy

Live Chat
"efosa was very helpful!"
"Very professional and knowledgeable people with great services at great prices"
"Adam is great to work with! Responsive, excellent communication skills and helped resolve my issues quickly."
"I am so happy I found Lorem! As a solopreneur with limited resources, it's necessary to my business to find affordable quality help to ensure my website not only looks great, but functions for the user. Without Lorem I wouldn't have found my go-to designer that has given me an amazing site makeover! I will never use any other service to find the best web designers and developers."
"Totally recommend using Lorem to anyone running an online space. They’re so easy to work with, and really get things done. Fair pricing, and quick work. Wonderful service!"
"Excellent service, I would highly recommend!"
"Jesse was great. Immediate turnaround and spot on with solving the problem!"
"Erin was super quick, and the changes turned out perfect. Had no back and forth and she was very helpful!"
"Great on-demand support!"
"Sean is the best code I ever worked with. He is always available for any questions and requests I have. And he always get problem fixed. Amazing experience with Lorem"
"I always have a good experience with Lorem. Very kind and very helpful people. It's nice to have someone there as an option when a question comes up, and they're really good at getting to exactly what you need."
"Fast, efficient tech whiz who knows her Word Press stuff and has great ideas and suggestions. Super easy to work with."
"Ricky has performed a handful of web development jobs for our 2 Shopify stores. He's a wizard whos coding will likely be displayed one day in a National Art Museum. Thank you asklorem algorithm for bringing us together."
"Negin is absolutely a delight to work with... she works with you and is quick on the take. She does an absolutely awesome job. Would recommend her to all of my friends and family members in a heartbeat! Kudos Negin! love your work.."
"Ive had things I needed changed on our shopify store for many months and I kept putting it off because I couldnt figure out how to do it. It required coding and I was told I needed a developer. Finally I took action and found Ask Lorem... ha... within 10minutes I had one of their team jumping at the chance to fix my problem... and it took her about 15 minutes and it was done! Why on earth did I wait so long! The clever thing about their system is it adds a chat screen icon to your shopify admin.. so any time you need something done you can click on it and put in a request.. and you get to work with the same person again. If you have a shopify store and want to be able to tweak things... this is the easy and cost effective way. You simply put forward what you would like done in the chat screen and a developer will message back and give a quote for completing the task. Once you approve the quote they get to work. Its been a good experience and takes away the stress of trying to do it yourself.. or just putting it off for so long like I did."
"I worked with Adam on a project that had stumped my internal team member on our Divi site. I admit to having been a tad nervous being matched to someone without having the opportunity to know anything about the person, but I dove in, anyway, based on a recommendation of the platform from a client. Adam was helpful, friendly, proactive, suggested ways to make my project better, and finished sooner than promised. What's not to love?? My experience of him (and of Lorem in general) was so awesome, I immediately asked him for a quote on a related project, and we're working on that now."
""Jon was super responsive and helpful! He quickly made a change that I have been told previously would require a lot of time/effort/money. He did it to my exact design and I am so thrilled!! I can't wait to keep working with him!""
"Clara was efficient and easy to work with. She listened to what I wanted and made it happen. BAM. Listen fellow entrepreneurs -- save yourself the headache of trying to do it all on your own. Hire these affordable experts, you won't regret it."
"Very responsive and helpful."
"Clayton is really great to work with! Very helpful and explains everything clearly"
Ask Lorem is rated 4.99 based on 133 reviews